How a grower can look good in lockerroom

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
If you pay attention, you can see a lot of discreet fluffing going on at my gym. Once in the gang shower, many guys soap up their cock so many times you'd think that they just had it up someone's asshole. Some look like they are about three strokes away from a load. Lots of looking and comparing going on. Some guys walk in the shower looking just average or below and by the time they are finished scrubbing that thing they are almost right up there with the big boys. Some guys with the trophy dicks walk in hung, soap it up once or twice and walk out. They know what they have and they don't have to prove anything to anyone. Then, there are us little guys, some walk in totally unabashed and proud for all to see. I've noticed that the older men seem to not care what size they are and what anyone thinks. It comes with age. It's the younger guys that fluff or soap their junk up over and over again. It's the growers that want to be sure that everyone knows that they really are a grower. In the real estate business, they say a house has to have curb appeal. I think most guys would like to have a cock that has "curb appeal" whether you are standing at a urinal, at the gym or dropping your pants in the bedroom. I think it's pretty universal. That is, if we had a choice, but we don't. One thing I can't stand is a guy with a trophy dick, acting like he had something to do with the fact that he is hung. He has been very blessed and that is how he should look at it when he says his prayers each night. LOL

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question, I've wondered the same thing. My soft size is usually OK around the house, but after a gym session, when I'm about to get naked in the locker room, it's usually tiny. After a few minutes in the shower it's back to normal.

I often finish my workout with cardio, so if this is linked to it (because of direction of blood elsewhere?), maybe I'll try not doing that.

D

deleted645791

I think this is why many guys towel dance post workout. Very often men are smaller after exercise. I'd just hit a bathroom stall and plump yourself up with a few strokes then hit the shower.

I can lose an inch or two if I hit the cardio really hard, and it makes me very self-conscious even though I know that no one is paying attention to me in the locker room at all lol I'm not trying to fluff, I just want my dick to look like it always does, and it's annoying that it chooses to shrink the only time that I am naked in front of others, like why fucking then god damn it?

If there is time, I will take a piss and give it a few tugs to get it floppy again, and a few more discreet tugs over my shorts on my way back to the locker if no one is watching me. Sometimes it's pretty bad, so I'll roll it vigorously in between my two palms (in the stall, not the urinal!) to get the blood flowing if he's looking extra small, and that works like a charm to get it back to it's original size.

Reactions: nyguy1 and Doolers7

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is what I do before I work out in the morning. It works well. I'd be curious to see if anyone else sees similar results.
I pump up with a bathmate then put on this cock ring immediately after removing the pump.
http://shop.oxballs.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=AJ-1000
It takes a bit of practice to get on a big penis, but it's possible. My dick stays pretty big throughout my whole workout. I have to wear compression shorts to keep from looking too obvious, but there's still a bulge.

I can only wear the cock ring a couple of hours because it constricts blood flow. It starts to burn/tingle if I leave it on too long, so I remove it immediately if I start to feel anything uncomfortable. This is a constricting cock ring. I'm sure there is a degree of damage that could be done if its left on too long, so please be careful if you try this. But, if I keep moving during the workout, I feel fine. I can remove it in the locker room and be proud.
My dick actually stays pretty big all day. I am always surprised. I think my dick is actually getting thicker. I started out at 4.5". It's now at 5.5" around. I wish I could wear it all the time, but my dick needs a healthy blood flow.

If anyone needs couching to put on or take off the cock ring, just contact me. I freaked out the first time I used it. This cock ring IS a bit snug.

Thanks for all the replies. It would be great to hear from someone in similar circumstances who found a way to overcome it. I can't be the only one with a small flaccid after exercise!!
I'll deal with the same issue.

Reactions: SuperGrower