How abnormal are you?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You Are 56% Abnormal http://blogthings.cachefly.net/howabnormalareyouquiz/weird.jpg You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

I have a soul. I am invisible that is all. :mischievous:

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

I may be a mess but I know where everything is. :mischievous:

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

Why fall in love with my invisibility when I have so much tangibility to offer? :smile:

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

Yeah, the DVD and the surround sound system is down there. I have an extensive library.
I don't have the Anarchist's Cookbook though. (It is on backorder with Amazon. :eek:)

You are at high risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is very likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How did they know I just bought a new bottle of hand sanitizer? :mischievous:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
***You Are 28% Abnormal***

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You Are 36% Abnormal

http://images.blogthings.com/howabnormalareyouquiz/weird.jpg

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul. Wrong.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess. Wrong.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer. Wrong.

My abnormality has since decreased by 8%, huzzah!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You Are 4% Abnormal
(but hey, I don't believe it ... I'm way more interesting than Jason:tongue:)

EDIT:
I did it again, and changed several answers.

You sometimes say cold and callous things, and then you follow up with "just kidding" (I have done this once or twice, so I clicked the box this time … but generally I’m the last person who will do this)
When something goes wrong, you tend to blame others (not out loud, but sometimes internally, so I clicked it)
It's very difficult for you to control your anger (well, probably not, but I do sometimes dwell on something that’s annoyed me, so I checked it)

And now I’m 16 percent abnormal. Much better.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You Are 20% Abnormal
weird.jpg
You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently I am only 36% abnormal.

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.