How abnormal is it for a str8 guy to be curious?

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am essentially str8, never having been fucked much less sucked another guy off, and much prefer females. Being a gym rat and having joined this site about a month ago, I find myself fantasizing about what it would be like to have sex with another guy. I do get turned on by other ripped, muscle guys, but not to the point where I want to kiss them or play with their cocks. Hugging, and hot sweaty pit and pec play (muscle worship) are essentially the extent of my fantasies with another guy. If I were younger (am 32), I'd probably dismiss this as simply a stage of growing up. As much as I'd like to experience the switch, it gnaws at me and goes against my macho (outward) image. Couple of questions for other essentially str8 guys (<20% gay): When (at what age) did your curiousity get the best of you? What's the best way of dealing with your curiousity and repressing your desires/fantasies?

I think it's normal. I too spend alot of time in the gym and understand what you mean. I can honestly say I never had any curiosity of MM action it just kinda happened on night with my BFF. It may have been the subject of our conversation that led us there but, it was fun and went on for a while. I did and still do feel really guilty afterwards but when ever the chance came around I take it lol.:biggrin1:

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been an erotic sex worker for 25 years. Most curious guys I work with ( and there have been TONS) wait till they are over 30 to start experimenting with guys. I think it is because if you are also into women, it is so socially acceptable that many postpone the m2m action till it doesn't bother them so much. Often this is past middle age surprisingly.

Agreed. I'm 24 not quite yet in my thirties. But I definitely agree with this statement. When I was 17 I was a HELL of a lot more homophobic than I am now. Now I'm not at all; but when you're young it's common place. As you grow older, unless your a close minded fucker, you realize we're just human.

Secondly, to make this a little more informative, is having a male/male fantasy abnormal? No. Like I said, you're just being a human.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I keep going with fantasies about doing it with a guy and I'm 21.
Sure I'm much more into girls, can't imagine an emotional love with a guy, but sex sounds real damn sweet. I feel a bit nervous about women... a completely different body, I have problems talking to woman, I was never kissed by one so sex seems miles away, besides even with sex, there's risk of pregnancy and stuff. So that's why for now being single I feel excited about having sex with a male friend of mine.... which shall take a while, but I'm real excited about trying some M/M sex. Yeah following the ancient Greek tradition of loosing the virginity to another guy hehe

And after all it's good to do so to blow the curiosity away for later years, later I'll be living with a woman in (most likely) monogamy, so I rather get fucked in the ass as long as I get my chance to heh

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been an erotic sex worker for 25 years. Most curious guys I work with ( and there have been TONS) wait till they are over 30 to start experimenting with guys. I think it is because if you are also into women, it is so socially acceptable that many postpone the m2m action till it doesn't bother them so much. Often this is past middle age surprisingly.

Would agree

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there, I am very happily married and I always thought that I was straight until I had experienced a BJ from another guy. It was the very best blow job I have ever had and it made me even more curious. The first time I did it, I felt extremely guilty and said that I would never do that again, but I couldn't stop, once you get the bug, the only thing to do is give it a try and if it does,t work, leave it alone. I most definitely prefer women and that will never change, but a little bit of cock occasionally is good too. Good luck.

Would agree with this also.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think everyone wonders about stuff like that. I don't think it's abnormal, I think human beings are naturally curious people. Curiosity isn't a bad thing...

Right on.....I think when you take an honest look at it...if you have a pulse and are breathing you are curious. It is the degree of curiosity and motivation to act that varies from person to person....goes back to that whole Hobbesian "free will" thing :rolleyes: