How about ball enhancement?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Rommette, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    http://www.blue-circle.com.ar/images/hombreteticulosmasgrandesmundo_7F9E/image.png

Elephantiasis (/ˌɛləfənˈtaɪəsɪs, -fæn-/ [el-uh-fuhn-tahy-uh-sis, -fan-]) is a disease that is characterized by the thickening of the skin and underlying tissues, especially in the legs, male genitals and female breasts. In some cases, the disease can cause certain body parts, such as the scrotum, to swell to the size of a softball or basketball.[1] "Elephantitis" is a common mis-hearing or mis-remembering of the term, from confusing the ending -iasis (process or resulting condition) with the more commonly heard -itis (irritation or inflammation). The proper medical term is Elephantiasis,[2] and it is caused by lymphatic filariasis.

3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can't it be resolved with a ball reduction then?

I'm sure that load must be heavy

4. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Elephantiasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Treatment

"Bellevue Venus" Oscar G. Mason's portrait of a woman with elephantiasis, published in Fox.

Treatments for lymphatic filariasis differ depending on the geographic location of the endemic area.[10] In sub-Saharan Africa, albendazole (donated by GlaxoSmithKline) is being used with ivermectin (donated by Merck & Co.) to treat the disease, whereas elsewhere in the world, albendazole is used with diethylcarbamazine.[10] Geo-targeting treatments is part of a larger strategy to eventually eliminate lymphatic filariasis by 2020.[10]
    Another form of effective treatment involves rigorous cleaning of the affected areas of the body. Several studies have shown that these daily cleaning routines can be an effective way to limit the symptoms of lymphatic filariasis. The efficacy of these treatments suggests that many of the symptoms of elephantiasis are not directly a result of the lymphatic filariasis but rather the effect of secondary skin infections.
    Also, surgical treatment may be helpful for issues related to scrotal elephantiasis and hydrocele. However, surgery is generally ineffective at correcting elephantiasis of the limbs.
    A vaccine is not yet available but is likely to be developed in the near future.

Recently, a visitor sent me a video clip of a man suffering from elephantiasis infecting his scrotum. The most reliable method of viewing this clip would be to right-click, then select "Save" or "Save Target as..." Don't forget where you saved it! Elephantiasis of the scrotum. 578 KB. MPG format.

5. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    As diseases go, that seems wholly cruel and dignity shattering.

Ouch.

6. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im so into balls .... as you can tell on my profile; but i never wish upon any guy to have or to get elephantiasis on his scrotum.

stretching, pumping, saline infusion...okay! not elephantiasis

7. bouzib

bouzib New Member

I had a teacher who had this disease.It was very frustrating to see that big sack every day; I still wonder why he didn't get an operation!

8. yaoirabbit

yaoirabbit New Member

I wish I had a warning of what this was before clicking on it.

9. MinScottsdale

MinScottsdale New Member

MENTOR (implant manufacturer) has now developed a testicular implant that, unlike the ones to replace a removed or missing testicle, are now made to go in around a functioning (although small) testicle. They are NOT publicizing this yet. But I know of two plastic surgeons who've been approached about the marketing of this new surgical option. The implants come in various sizes (yes, you can choose) and are meant to go in, and "cup" around the existing functioning testicle without damage to it. Time will tell whether that is the case or not, but if you're beyond the time in your life when you'd want to father children - decreased sperm production should not be a problem. If it damaged a testicle to the point where testosterone levels were lowered, then it would not pass FDA approval, I'm sure. But for now they're going to be marketing them to Plastic Surgeons as an "experimental" device and the patients will pay for the surgery but not for the prosthesis (surgery for placement will probably be 2-3k if done under a local block.) Interesting, eh? Bigger balls, here we come! For those of us who are born with lots of meat, but light on the potatoes - this could be a nice solution!

10. salsfe

salsfe New Member

That must be what this man has that lives near me. I always see him walking up and down my street running his errands, apparently he walks every where, and he is near basketball size. I figured he had a tumor that he did not want or could not have operated on.

11. pcharmingiam

pcharmingiam New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted