Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are two. One is drinking. The other is small dicks. The last one is a myth. Some of the largest dicks I seen were on Irish men.
As is the case with most stereotypes, there is usually (unfortunately?) a degree of truth and percentages backing them up. ...But there are also plenty of exceptions.
That said - there are no men that make me weaker at the knees than Irishmen. Especially hung ones. Finding handsome Irishman with a big cocks is a major ambition of mine...and I can happily report I've met several. :biggrin1:

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I don't find many FoodNetwork chefs/cooks very attractive. Danny Boome and Dave Lieberman are really the only two that I've found attractive.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't find many FoodNetwork chefs/cooks very attractive. Danny Boome and Dave Lieberman are really the only two that I've found attractive.

Michael Chiarello and Tyler Florence and Bobby Deen are pretty hot, too. Pat Neely's a looker as well.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Michael Chiarello and Tyler Florence and Bobby Deen are pretty hot, too. Pat Neely's a looker as well.

I guess I can see Bobby Deen being decent looking. I cannot STAND the Neelys though. They are silly and perhaps because I keep kosher, just cannot enjoy their show. lol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I understood the curse of the Irish, is yes one drinking and the other was not an exceptionally long penis but a very thick one. I am part Irish and can attest to that "curse".

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Let me clear something up so's to not cause a riff...When I said that I thought he could have the Curse of the Irish, I guess I was misinformed as to what it was, because I thought that it meant having a bad temper...? I guess it does not, but...he DOES look like he would have a pretty strong temper! Sorry for the confusion.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'd love to catch those Deen boys in the pantry...

Bobby is a big over compensator. Can you imagine growing up with that name? I'm sure he got "Bobby Flay is gay" the entire time he grew up. He always seems to me to go out of his way to not appear gay.

I remember watching his show once, the one where he had 2 audience people help him cook. One of the people was an extremely handsome guy, very probably gay, and Bobby seemed very flustered from the moment he had to interact with him...

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what is the curse of the Irish?

Raise your hand.

Now close your fist, then raise the little finger into the air.

Wiggle your little finger.

Get it?

(To be fair, I've had at least one very well endowed Irishman. Tho, on the whole, they do run small. Indeed, I learned the phrase "curse of the Irish" from a IAP (Irish-American Prince).)

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bobby flay cracks me up. Don't know why. Boy meets grill world, etc

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In one of Bobby Flay's shows he and a guest were walking down a street toward the camera. Flay was wearing very loose boxers or free balling, because he had a very large penis outline hanging down his right leg.

Regularguy11

Sexy Member
Media
Bobby Flay is supposed to be the stud muffin of the cooking world. FN dropped Emeril and all the other top rank chefs and got a group of pretty boys. Focus groups showed that was what women would watch, and Flay tested the highest. His rating have lived up to it.
I personally don't think the is great. However, this crap about "butt ugly" is ignorant. He does have a kind of naughty boy slight cockiness about him. I have sometimes seen a decent looking bulge. He is very thin, so any bulge will show more. My guess, and that is all it is, he is a little bigger than average maybe, but not really hung. It is just a guess, so are the others, I just tell the truth about it. Not bad, not great is my opinion.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^^ Wait, wasn't Emeril like one of the biggest stars of the FN? I remember his primetime cooking show, Emeril Live! was all the rage (and a ratings winner) up until its ending, which is why I never understood why he suddenly disappeared. However, he does have a new show on the Food Network's sister channel The Cooking Channel, and still does Emeril Green for the Discovery Channel.

Back to Bobby Flay, I nearly ran directly into him while he stood outside the FN studio giving an interview in the middle of the sidewalk. First, I wouldn't say he's thin at all. He's a regular weight and size, but I imagined him to be much bigger because he comes off very arrogant and larger-than-life on camera. What really shocked me is how much freckles cover his face. They don't show up well on television but he's covered all over with freckles and it really stands out in person. He's not "butt ugly" but not the sexiest guy on the network at all.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can see Bobby having the curse of the Irish, but I would LOVE LOVE to see Dave Lieberman's spatula!! I miss seeing his beautiful self on FoodNetwork. I have my inclings that he may be 90% Gay, 10% Unsure...LOL (Maybe its wishful thinking?)

Half Irish here. Guess just not that half. Lol.