How about the sauna?

Fourshure21

Just Browsing
Media
Hey you guys!

This is just a quick question about saunas. what do you think is the best way to approach the sauna? What should you wear, not wear? That sort of thing.

Thanks for the replies.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Fourshure21@Oct 28 2005, 09:59 AM
Hey you guys!

This is just a quick question about saunas. what do you think is the best way to approach the sauna? What should you wear, not wear? That sort of thing.

Thanks for the replies.
[post=356150]Quoted post[/post]​

Generally in the saunas I go to in various countries in the world, the usual things to do are the following:

1) Take a shower before using the sauna
2) You are not normally meant (or allowed) to wear clothes for hygienic reasons
3) You are expected to take a small towel in to sit on though

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Fourshure21@Oct 28 2005, 09:59 AM
Hey you guys!

Thanks for the replies.

Hey fourshure21,
Others have said: different countries, different habits. So before you go to a sauna try to find out what is expected. Nothing more embarrassing than entering a sauna wearing your speedo while everybody is nude.

It depends on what kind of sauna you are going to. If it’s a sauna just for men, wear nothing and take a bath towel big enough for you to lay or sit on. If it’s a mixed sauna take a small towel extra with you. If you feel more relaxed to cover your genitals you can use the extra towel.

Take a shower before entering a sauna. Stay in the sauna for 15-20 minutes at maximum. Build that up if you are not used to the heath. After leaving take a cold shower or just go (nude!) in a cold tub or swimming pool. Stay in the restroom for about the same time as you were in the sauna. In the restroom you can go nude but also with a towel around your waist or even with a bathrobe. After a rest you can go another time in the sauna etc.

Just go and enjoy!

ouchithurts

Experimental Member
Media
okay, my opinion qould be that if other people feel comforatable enough being in the sauna in the first place, why should a boner bother them more? The line was crossed once when the man on the level below me was beating it with three other guys in the shower. i think that pleasuring yourself does cross the line.

fearghus9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once I've been to the sauna at the gym I go to in Brazil. It's not a mixed sauna but it's mandatory to wear at least a speedo in there. I think this "rule" is probably not healthy as it's really warm and humid in there and your balls can't hang lower to cool off if you're wearing speedos.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Fourshure21@Oct 28 2005, 07:59 AM
Hey you guys!

Thanks for the replies.

Here in AMS I fuck my brains out and have a beer afterwards :beer:

mono

Legendary Member
Media
European saunas are pretty relaxed. People go in naked with a towel to sit on. Most saunas are mixed, and there isnt really a sexual vibe, at least to the ones I've been too...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lacsap1 &#064; Oct 30 2005, 03&#58;07 PM) [post=356841]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Here in AMS I fuck my brains out and have a beer afterwards
<

[/b][/quote]

Right on&#33; Thermos Day... what a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Nudity is the rule in the sauna, but you should sit on a towel, and cover yourself if you start to get an erection.

hunghuge12

Just Browsing
Media
I have seen many guys shave in the sauna...face that is. Now, I did watch one hot guy, very well hung, who would allow his cock to get slightly engorged and then he would proceed to shave his entire body in the shower. These are open showers, all the straight and gay guys would just watch mesmorized as this ripped guy would squat to shave his ass, flopping his cock around as he shaved all around...acting as if he were the only one in the shower. Still think of this often as it is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.