How accurately can you estimate testicle size

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
How accurately do you think you can compare your lovers' balls relative to each other? A prostitute I recently employed told me my balls were smaller than average. I have always thought they were bigger if anything. How accurate do you think you are on ball size comparison either by visual inspection or by touch?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a tough one. I can definitely tell a difference man to man, if thats what you're asking. But by his cock size, absolutely no clue til I cop a feel. One guy totally freaked me out, I thought he had 3! It took me a little maneuvering and massaging to feel there were actually only 2 quite large testicles. But, that said, the size of the sac changes throughout the sexual act, from pretty much erm, loose and dangly to damned tight and close to the body- my favorite!:biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
This particular hooker was extremely good at cock size estimation. I mean she was accurate to the half inch, if not 0.25! This concerned me. Her opinions on average cock size were in line with mine. Scary. All these years, have I had small balls? I need to meet with members of the same sex and compare notes.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been told I have large balls, but I have lost approximately 25% in size since my injury and then my hormone therapy. Even then, I still get told I have big balls?.

I will admit I do look like I am all meat and no potatoes...

...OB

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women really care about how big a guy's balls are? One woman told me I have big balls but usually they're all over the cock and don't even mention the balls.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do women really care about how big a guy's balls are? One woman told me I have big balls but usually they're all over the cock and don't even mention the balls.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, and I dont particularly care about the size, as long as they are within somewhat 'normal' range. But for me, its sure not all about the cock, as I think the balls have a charm (teehee) of their own, and I like placing some of my attentions there. I do think perhaps some women, myself included, have been brought up learning that the scrotum is SUCH a sensitive part of a man that its an area 'best left alone'- oh bless our grandmas!! I know I was initially, and still am with a new guy, pretty nervous about how much was enough and how much was too much- now I just ask. But I think if a man likes and wants that area stimulated, he'd best show/tell his partner exactly how, especially if the partner is a woman.
What was the question? LOL:rolleyes:

Bless you Sassy! Women and balls must be a terrible quandry. What to do with them?? I think you're very right in your estimation. I love having my boys played with but find I have to tell a female partner just what I like and how to do it. I find they're very worried about causing harm; they treat them like priceless china. Such consideration is very kind but I think men write a book explaining just what goes on in the scrotum so we can better communicate our testicular stimulation desires.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oohh and yes , when u have huge balls the women do love to play with them/ usual complaint from women is guys dont have enough of anything/ drew

Thank heaven my balls are larger than average, they're a lot of fun. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How accurately do you think you can compare your lovers' balls relative to each other? A prostitute I recently employed told me my balls were smaller than average. I have always thought they were bigger if anything. How accurate do you think you are on ball size comparison either by visual inspection or by touch?

Well I love full balls effect not much large hanging and looking like half full...

The favorite state to really pay attention to its beauty is when is excited and little before and while during sex as we cup the hands on them and etc..

But the bulge of a big ball is sexy too..when it is being supported by undearwear. Well, I dont find sexy the shape of penis or ball hanging there loose..some young males may even reminds me of very old males walking around in the central square going to play cards..:redface: ...sorry.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
they dont really vary much jeff, mine are close to 3x2 inch each testicle, or close to 10 inches measured around both balls. / drew, lol cold or hot.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Yes. I'm kind of confused about this misconception that balls "fill up" with "sperm." People always talk like, "Oh, he cums ALOT...of course, he has huge balls."

This is a huge mistake in knowledge of sexual function. Most of the semen comes from your seminal vesicle--NOT your balls. The sperm comes from the balls and is a very small portion of "cum."

So basically, balls don't vary in size. They have no mechanism to support that.

Balls do fill with sperm, but not semen. Semen may contain sperm but sperm does not contain semen. Semen is the fuel and the media for sperm on their long, long, journey.

On the other hand, humans equate testicles with virility and see them, more than the penis, as the seat of manhood. As semen is seen as the essence of manhood, they naturally equate the two.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I'm kind of confused about this misconception that balls "fill up" with "sperm." People always talk like, "Oh, he cums ALOT...of course, he has huge balls."

This is a huge mistake in knowledge of sexual function. Most of the semen comes from your seminal vesicle--NOT your balls. The sperm comes from the balls and is a very small portion of "cum."

So basically, balls don't vary in size. They have no mechanism to support that.

True...seminal vesicles produce about 70% of the semeninal volume. The prostate gland makes most of the other 30%. The testicles produce sperm not large amounts of fluid.

I don't agree that balls don't vary in size. When you are aroused sexually they can and do enlarge. Mine do anyway. I agree that they don't change in size for other reasons, though.

I don't agree that balls don't vary in size. When you are aroused sexually they can and do enlarge. Mine do anyway. I agree that they don't change in size for other reasons, though.

Kinsey found that testicles do swell about 50% when men reach the plateau stage of sexual arousal.

My left testicle changes size quite frequently. A urologist even remarked on the size discrepency but at a later examination noted that they were close to even. I didn't ask if this was normal but he didn't say anything further about it so I don't think much of it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But one thing that is certain is when any male is excited and almost to come the balls gets tighter and fuller and 'glues' to his body...

yes?:confused:

Then when a male not aroused have 1/2 full balls is because is the natural way his balls looks????:confused: