How accurately can you estimate testicle size

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it's a natural reaction that they get closer to the body the closer you get to ejaculation.

Mine vary in size greatly and definitely look larger when I'm getting aroused and they are still dangling.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But one thing that is certain is when any male is excited and almost to come the balls gets tighter and fuller and 'glues' to his body...

yes?:confused:

Then when a male not aroused have 1/2 full balls is because is the natural way his balls looks????:confused:

Yes, they usually get pulled up tighter during an erection. Mine can stll hang pretty good if I am warm even when I am excited. Every man is different.

When not aroused they will return to normal size they usaually are.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool..is my favorite looks from a ball when its working to get empty soon...or males who looks full naturaly..

But its great and tender soft to touch in any state...if I was a male i think I would be touching it everytime I was relaxed...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During extreme arousal the testicles can be pulled into the lower abdomen, essentially leaving the scrotum.

You can see an example here.

And another.

Thanks guys.

Wow..I didnt know that and for sure missed it happening...

But the coolest thing around the balls its when it goes ejaculate and happens you are holding it and you fill the sperm entering the 'tunels/big veins', you feel the pressure traveling and you can expect emminent ejaculation on the way.

Dont know if it can be felt in many men but only the more 'veiny' ones...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool..is my favorite looks from a ball when its working to get empty soon...or males who looks full naturaly..

But its great and tender soft to touch in any state...if I was a male i think I would be touching it everytime I was relaxed...

Yes, Gisella I agree. If I were male I could not keep my hands from myself !

and Jason, thank you very much for the photo links That actually does clear the confusion for me. I had heard of it but never seen it, does it hurt when that happens? It sounds and looks as if it would-:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

and Jason, thank you very much for the photo links That actually does clear the confusion for me. I had heard of it but never seen it, does it hurt when that happens? It sounds and looks as if it would-:confused:

Yeh Sassy...

Its very soothing calming feeling to play with it...

:wink:

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah Mine Go Inside , Also When Im Soft I Can Pull Them Inside Without Touching Them. Muscle Power Or Abdominal Muscle Im Not Sure But This Is Quite Easy For Me To Do, Its A Great Cam Trick Or Party Trick. Drew

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, it is very hard to keep hands off of certain things!:biggrin1:

I haven't experienced retracting balls so I don't know how it feels but I doubt it hurts any. It's a natural thing for some guys and natural things don't usually hurt.

I've had it happen and no it doesn't hurt. It's actually pretty cool. Kind of, "Wonder where they went??"

Ladies: Here's the deal with ejaculation. Throughout the stimulation process a lot of different things happen.

1) Penis elongates, gains erection. At that time the sphincter to the bladder is forced closed preventing any leakage of urine. This is essential because....

2) The cowpers glands, two small pea-sized glands at the base of the penis begin to release a clear, viscous, liquid lubricant that spreads not only through the penis but into the seminal vesicles. This is precum. Not only does it lubricate the penis but it also changes the pH of the penis from acid to alkaline. Urine is very acidic and will kill sperm it comes into contact with. The precum neutralizes the acid and lubricates the penis so that when semen is ejaculated, it has a nice slippery and pH friendly tube to make the home run.

3) The prostate begins to swell and release prostatic fluid. This is the pearly fluid you see in ejaculate. The seminal vesicles also being to secrete their contribution to the final...product? Anyway, the prostate creates the sugary fluid that fuels the little guys. It also secretes prostoglandins that stimulate the cervix to dilate and thus allow the swimmers into the holiest-of-holys. And here you thought men weren't that smart. There are also other trace elements and hormones the prostate releases to run interference. They cause the vagina to stop producing lubrication. The pH of the vagina is actually pretty hostile to sperm and, as you already know, the flow of vaginal fluid is in the exact opposite direction the boys want to go. By using these chemical queues, semen helps the sperm get where it's going.

About 10-30% of semen is composed of prostatic fluid.

4) The seminal vesicles lie between the prostate and the cowper's glands. They primarily secrete fructose to power sperm on their way. Their secretion is the clear stuff in semen. It's composed of mucous, vitamin C, other prostaglandins (which primarily tell the sperm to start and keep swimming).

About 70% of semen is composed of fluid from the seminal vesicles.

5) Sperm are just that, sperm. Each testicle produces both male and femal sperm. Not only to the testes create sperm but they also produce testosterone and other auxilliary hormones that make men, men. They're responsible for puberty. All that hair, muscles, more hair, deep voice, broad shoulders, and adult plumbing....and yet more hair... are all tied to the hormones released by the testes.

So after the penis gets erect and the cowpers glands get working on prepping the plumbing, other things start swelling too. The prostate and seminal vesicles begin secreteing their fluids which build-up at the base of the penis. The testes being sending the sperm on a very long trip up through the testicles, OVER the bladder, around back of that, there to the seminal vesicles. This means the sperm doesn't have a direct link to the penis. Sperm has to blend with prostatic, seminal vesicle, and cowper's fluid BEFORE it even gets to the penis! It's very round-about.

So all these things start building pressure. Remember blue balls? They really do exist. It's vasocongestion. As all these organs start working overtime for the big event they need more blood to power their work, hence the whole area becomes full of blood, not just the penis.

At the plateau phase, the stage just before ejaculation, the testicles pull up tighter to the body, some men get a 'sex flush' where their chest, face, neck and arms get a flushed look, and that's when all those fluids being produced meet at the base of the penis, ready for their moon shot.

At ejaculation the organs contract, the main muscle in play here is the pubococcygeus muscle. It's the one you squeeze when doing Kegels. This is the muscle that propels the semen from the base of the penis and the rest of the organs, through the penis and into the vagina. Contractions range in number from 3-10, though not all will expel semen. During the contractions, orgasm may occur. Men can orgasm without ejaculating and vice versa though it's rare. The feeling of ejaculating is pretty intense. You just feel this rush of fluid through your perineum area and through the penis. It comes in spasm with each spasm usually being a release though sometimes they aren't timed together at all. This is particularly true when semen's been building for some time and you just shoot a huge load.

Speaking of shooting, how far a man ejaculates depends on age, health, arousal, and amount of semen being expelled. The more hydrated, healthy, and in-shape your PC muscle is, the more forcefully a man can shoot. Some guys are disposed to dribble, some can shoot 6 feet or more frequently. The PC muscle also helps control orgasm. Doing Kegels allows a man to train at keeping it closed and so can give added force to the ejaculation by holding the PC muscle closed for a brief moment after ejaculation contractions start. This causes the fluid to build-up at the bottom of the penis, building pressure, so when the PC is released, semen shoots out with force. I don't know if women care about it, but shooting with force makes guys feel more masculine.

Some facts about the stuff courtesy of Wikipedia:

Average volume of semen per ejaculation: 2 to 6 ml (0.41 to 1.22 US teaspoons)

Average number of calories in a tablespoon of semen: 2-7

Average duration of orgasm: 8 seconds

Average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a healthy man: 40 million to 600 million (avg. 250 million)

Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg: 7.5-10 centimeters or 3-4 inches

Sperm lifespan: 2.5 months from development to ejaculation

Sperm lifespan after ejaculation: 30 seconds to 6 days depending on conditions

Now get this. After ejaculation a whole host of things can happen. Some guys, if sufficiently aroused, can stay hard and keep going. Most though, see the penis deflate nearly immediately. As the penis goes down it may expel unejaculated fluid. The testes descend into the scrotum again, the scrotum deflates and goes back to whatever state it was in depending on the temperature of the testicles, blood rushes out of the area, and fluid traffic returns to normal. The previously blocked bladder goes back to getting access to the penis again, and guys roll over and go to sleep.

Why does that happen? Why don't guys like to cuddle and talk and play afterwards? There's a reason! A chemical reason! After orgasm, both men and women release the chemicals oxytocin, prolactin, gamma amino butyric acid. All of these chemicals are brain pacifiers and are the same ones released by the female in lactated milk. Why do babies fall asleep while or right after nursing? These chemicals are part of it. Women process them as pleasure-inducing and give a warm feeling of contentment. Men process them as sleep triggers and usually conk out or go find something else to do. As stated by Mark Leyner, co-author of, Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?, "People have no idea how much work it is for a man to produce an ejaculation. You have this seminal vesicle churning out this fluid, the prostate gland producing an alkaline solution. It's like having five iron chefs in your crotch working to cook up this stuff."

Males are pretty nifty.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To all of the information I have received from this thread alone, I can only say "wow". and where were you and wikipedia in my sex ed class???
Oh I know, don't remind me- probably not born yet!!! :D

Thanks to all of you who were educational without resorting to lewdness! Again, my estimation of this site and its members increases.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Jason very explanative.:wink:

But I may have miss it, the name of the 'veins or vein' when you have you hands holding the balls and pressing the perieneo that you feel the sperm entering to go inside the penis...:confused:

Plus another ignorant question...to me the base of the penis was what you see clear but I did not paid attention or made because males are uniques about the base that is hidden between/behind tha balls...there is a lot of penis going on there still if you go tracing all the extention of it from 'behind' you feel the penis muscles going inside and keep going hard as you pressure tracing it...

Than in a way the balls is a barrier to not let the full extension penetrate because it gets fuller and caushion the thrusting??? When I feel I'm having to the tilt is really to the tilt??? Hmmm...:confused: :biggrin1:

LOL...to much information I got and I may asking nonsense...well, you people are always forgiving...thanks...:wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Plus another ignorant question...to me the base of the penis was what you see clear but I did not paid attention or made because males are uniques about the base that is hidden between/behind tha balls...there is a lot of penis going on there still if you go tracing all the extention of it from 'behind' you feel the penis muscles going inside and keep going hard as you pressure tracing it...

Than in a way the balls is a barrier to not let the full extension penetrate because it gets fuller and caushion the thrusting??? When I feel I'm having to the tilt is really to the tilt??? Hmmm...:confused: :biggrin1:

LOL...to much information I got and I may asking nonsense...well, you people are always forgiving...thanks...:wink:

AH Gisella another good question!!! I too have found more penis behind the balls- and very erotic at that- I cannot even plead foreign background for my lack of knowledge, so please don't feel your questions are ignorant! I grew up on a farm, though- wonder if that makes a difference??

we haven't drifted off topic yet, have we?:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AH Gisella another good question!!! I too have found more penis behind the balls- and very erotic at that- I cannot even plead foreign background for my lack of knowledge, so please don't feel your questions are ignorant! I grew up on a farm, though- wonder if that makes a difference??

we haven't drifted off topic yet, have we?:smile:

Oh Sassy..we do have same curiosities! LOL..cool!

You see it may be the constant contact with nature and simple things that we want explore everything around and go deeper ...and they guys here will not mind explaining...:tongue: :wink:

Nah we not drifted off topic if so they will not mind because we are still inside the 'region'..:biggrin1:

I like you Sassy!:smile:

But I may have miss it, the name of the 'veins or vein' when you have you hands holding the balls and pressing the perieneo that you feel the sperm entering to go inside the penis

Those aren't veins, the testicles have these tubes behind them, the epididymus. They look like mini intestines because they wander around in a ball. They're where sperm go to mature after they're born in the testicles. I think this is what you're referring to. They're quite sensitive so touch them very gently.

Than in a way the balls is a barrier to not let the full extension penetrate because it gets fuller and caushion the thrusting??? When I feel I'm having to the tilt is really to the tilt???

I'm having a hard time understanding that but I'll try. The penis is held back by the suspensory ligament at the top. This is a ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone. It holds the penis in place. There is also a muscle that holds it in place. The balls don't hold the penis back at all. They stay out of the way but will either crawl up very tight to the penis to allow deep penetration, or they will get pushed back. What cushions the penis during intercourse is the pubic fat pad which covers the pubic bone. Now during sex, the penis forms a boomerang shape in the vagina and a bit of the inner penis can slide under the pubic bone to allow just a little more length, but, on the whole our pubic bone, and yours, is the limit to how far we can penetrate.

I too have found more penis behind the balls- and very erotic at that...

That's the inner penis. Most men, though perhaps not as man here, have as much penis INSIDE their bodies as they do outside. It runs all the way back to the anus. This is necessary to provide a fulcrum for the erection. While the suspensory ligament keeps the penis tethered to the bone, the inner penis prevents side-to-side movement of the entire thing. This is why penises stay fairly straight. Now yeah, a guy can wiggle it from side to side a bit, but imagine you had a pipe suspended at one end with a mere string. It would wobble a whole lot more. So the inner penis keeps things where they should be.

Some information: Right behind the scrotum, take a finger and pretend you're feeling a scrotum. You can feel right where the baggy part meets the perineum. If you move your finger just a little bit up, toward the penis, you can really enhance a guy's orgasm. It's kinda our G-spot. Just press it firmly and move your finger around in a circular motion. Your object is to rub the very back of the scrotum against the base of thepenis. You can be fairly firm here since the balls and the epididymus will be forward of where you're pressing. It's easier when the scrotum is relaxed. Get it right and you'll seriously impress your men because it feels fantastic and helps ejaculation because that's where a lot of the semen is waiting to ejaculate.

NOTE: Guys can't control the scrotum. It has a mind of its own. It moves up and down. Sometimes tight, sometimes hanging nearly to the knees. Testicles can't create sperm at body temperature. They have to be kept slightly cooler than the rest of the body. The scrotum moves the testes closer or further away as needed. We have NO control over it at ALL. We can tense the cremaster muscle and hike the balls up slightly, but on the whole, the show is pre-scripted.

A man cannot ejaculate if his testicles are not up close to the body. Well, they can, but holding the balls down, gently!, acts like a finger against the upper lip when sneezing. Get it early enough and it will kill the process. Catch it too late and it'll just cause pain because during ejaculation the cremaster muscle that controls the testicles, spasms and tries to pull the balls up even closer to the penis. Balls are also a good indication of pending ejaculation. At the plateau phase the balls separate, move further apart to allow for their prodigious swelling (about 50%, remember?). When you see your guy's balls separate, you know he's getting fairly close to orgasm. At that time just just pet them gently or hold them by grasping around the top, making an OK with your fingers, the thumb and forefinger encircling the top of the scrotum. Once you do that, pull very gently downwards. The goal isn't to actually move them, but to put pressure on them, keeping the cremaster muscle taut. Makes for an awesome orgasm.

A woman who knows what hurts and what feels great is rare and prized. The tests are highly erogenous. You know your labia, right? Well, the same tissue that makes your labia is, in men, what makes our scrotum. That line that runs from the base of the penis, down the scrotum, all the way to the anus, is the raphe and it's what would have been our labia, had we not had the hormone cascade and became men. Remember, all fetuses are female until made male (it's why we have nipples!). So your labia is our scrotum. Problem is the contents of the scrotum is so delicate. Guys learn early on what feels good and what doesn't and sometimes it's a very thin line, but in general,

Petting is good, pet away on the scrotum. A very light brushing touch feels good.

Massage the boys as a whole package. Individual fondling feels like a testicular exam and is uncomfortable. Rubbing with the palm in a circular motion on the front is ok, not the back. Sides are ok too.

Fondling. Keep the fingers away from the back. You can heft a loose pair of twins in your cupped hand. Use your thumb to gently massage the front of each testicle. Stroking downard feels good. Gently brushing your fingers up and down the front are good too. Again, the back has the super sensitive epididymus. It can rest against your fingers but can suffer no pressure from them. Run a blunt finger nail along the raphe. That feels good too. A simple up and down motion with the fingers. Run it from the base of the penis over the scrotum, and down to the anus. This is particularly easy and pleasurable when the scrotum is pulled-up tight. Try it while you're orally working on the glans.

NOTE2: If you want your guy to taste good, cut out the coffee, tea, asparagus, and red meats. Stick with chicken, fish, and pineapple. Of all things, pineapple makes semen taste sweeter (and yes I know this from experience). So get a dinner of pineapple chicken then go down on him a few hours later. For more semen, he can take L-argenine (about 5000mg a day), lecithin, and make sure he's hydrated.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
W.O.W. Jason next time I am with a guy I need you on a wireless in another room :biggrin1: Somehow I don't think writing these informative tips on the back of my hand would be inconspicuous. And there is so much information here, so much I had no idea. And actually I am an avid reader, especially of books I can learn from. Somehow getting this information directly from a man and so openly is different. I can't wait to try some of this you have mentioned. Yes you nailed it perfectly the extra length of penis I find there- now I have something I can do with it.

Thank you! You are a lovey!:smile:

W.O.W. Jason next time I am with a guy I need you on a wireless in another room

Oh I think that's a little too far away for my tastes...