How accurately can you estimate testicle size

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool: Yep, the man Jason is a enciclopedia!

"the epididymus" its may the 'veins' I'm talking about when I feel the cum enter the channel when I'm there...

And the long lenght and hardeness some men have going on behind the balls, the inner penis is incredible. When I discover by touching I even ask dumb what's is that? :eek: :rolleyes: ...lol...well, he was...:rolleyes: :redface: ....and It was surprised he still has more...

At least in my experience was the first time I felt that and its hard like a rock. But the it must be common with large penis because it have to hold tight all the lenght actions going on...:tongue:

Thanks Jason. :smile:

And about veins...do balls have varicose painful veins?

Can the skin of the balls be very tight when aroused in some and cause disconfort?

:confused:

And about veins...do balls have varicose painful veins?

They shouldn't but they can.

Can the skin of the balls be very tight when aroused in some and cause disconfort?

I don't know. I've never found the times when they're very tight to be uncomfortable unless I have a large bowel movment waiting.

You're really focused on the balls/veins/pain thing. There is a medical condition, variocele, which is essentially varicose veins of the testes. Usually they are not painful but can be. If you know a man who is feeling pain in this way, be sure he goes to a urologist for treatment.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They shouldn't but they can.

I don't know. I've never found the times when they're very tight to be uncomfortable unless I have a large bowel movment waiting.

You're really focused on the balls/veins/pain thing. There is a medical condition, variocele, which is essentially varicose veins of the testes. Usually they are not painful but can be. If you know a man who is feeling pain in this way, be sure he goes to a urologist for treatment.

Thanks again..

For now ...I'm do not have anymore questions about balls..:smile:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the call then, when your scrotum and balls are hanging and as you thrust they slap the woman's butt cheeks and she asks you with a perplexed look on her face, "what's that" ? Generally the testicles for me move up, the scrotum tightens up too for sex/erections and don't create this slapping effect, but there are times they dangle and stay hanging down lower and they bounce and rebound off her butt cheeks.

And you oughta see the look on her face when they are moved up while screwing, you ejaculate and then lay there inside for a few moments and they abruptly drop back down into their naturally hanging position and they hit her butt cheeks.