How are married guys finding gay sex without craigslist and backpage?

If you date women would you use Grinder or Scruff?

• Yes

Votes: 53 61.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 38.4%

• Total voters

Bit of a ramble but I've noticed more people have been moving to here (LPSG). The phone apps don't allow for enough privacy that closeted men prefer, and let's be real, no matter how "straight" you may be (since we all know gay men love their "straight" men) if you're not close to a 10 in the looks department, you will not be successful on the gay phone apps. Gay men judge and rate men much like straight men judge and rate women. This is one of the reasons why I think "straight" men aren't interested in dating other men because if you're say a 5 in looks, you can still land a decent amount of attractive women. If you're a dude who's a 5 in looks trying to date another man - forget about it (lol). They know dating women is easier.

Because of the above, I also think it's going back to regular cruising.

Like what was mentioned by @flynn, if you like older men then silverdaddies may be an option. I've met a couple of older men on that site.

Also, a long time ago, I've used men4sexnow but haven't been there in many years now so I don't know if it's still helpful or not.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bit of a ramble but I've noticed more people have been moving to here (LPSG). The phone apps don't allow for enough privacy that closeted men prefer, and let's be real, no matter how "straight" you may be (since we all know gay men love their "straight" men) if you're not close to a 10 in the looks department, you will not be successful on the gay phone apps. Gay men judge and rate men much like straight men judge and rate women. This is one of the reasons why I think "straight" men aren't interested in dating other men because if you're say a 5 in looks, you can still land a decent amount of attractive women. If you're a dude who's a 5 in looks trying to date another man - forget about it (lol). They know dating women is easier.

Because of the above, I also think it's going back to regular cruising.
You are so right, but honestly bi women are just as bad....

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think they would use Scruff or Grinder as it is too gay. I know some alternative will present itself. I've never done well with the gay crowd... always the guys who date chicks crowd.
There are plenty of bi married guys on where I live.

Reactions: trypod8907

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went on Doublelist when they first started, I had the same thought... Can't blame themfor wanting to be first... But I was on there last night and I see they are making big improvements. There are two new areas that are marked (Coming Soon) Sex Education and Entertainment.
Only issue I had was that I replied t a few adds but got no response? The list seemed old maybe? It might be worth a second look?

Entertainment will have:
  • Live chat
  • Online bfs / gfs
  • Content for sale
  • Items for sale
  • Many more...

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went on Doublelist when they first started, I had the same thought... Can't blame themfor wanting to be first... But I was on there last night and I see they are making big improvements. There are two new areas that are marked (Coming Soon) Sex Education and Entertainment.
Only issue I had was that I replied t a few adds but got no response? The list seemed old maybe? It might be worth a second look?

Entertainment will have:
  • Live chat
  • Online bfs / gfs
  • Content for sale
  • Items for sale
  • Many more...
Yes they are steadily improving it & its FREE...