How are you married bisexual men doing with your affairs outside your marriage?

Allaccess

Just Browsing
Media
How are you married bisexual men doing with your affairs outside your marriage? Do any of you have long standing casual lovers?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How are you married bisexual men doing with your affairs outside your marriage? Do any of you have long standing casual lovers?

When I was married....which was several times.....I stayed true to the woman I was with (with 1 horrible exception) the only time there were others were when we were in an open relationship and then she knew who I would be with. This is similar to my involvements/commitments to men. It is completely monogamous unless we have discussed and agreed to an open relationship and at that time it's always known before we go off to meet another.

chubbyred583

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a gay buddy I have played with a few of times when the wife was out of town. Its fun just don't get the chance often.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was married....which was several times.....I stayed true to the woman I was with (with 1 horrible exception) the only time there were others were when we were in an open relationship and then she knew who I would be with. This is similar to my involvements/commitments to men. It is completely monogamous unless we have discussed and agreed to an open relationship and at that time it's always known before we go off to meet another.

That is pretty much how it is in my marriage. We've each had several lovers and it has worked out most of the time. *shrug*

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the fact that a person is bisexual, there's a bigger need to be faithful. I was married when I was younger, and when I told her about my bisexuality (even though she was bi) she was concerned about me missing cock. But assured her that wouldn't be a problem. Though I did miss cock, I was very sexually satisfied with her, and so I kept me word. Unfortunately she was a different kind of bi......more like confused bi. I told she cold play with other women, but she didn't like the ideal of doing that while she was married. Very nice and peaceful divorce.

Reactions: Cuminsideyou
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^If I ever have a divorce, I want it to be like that. It sounds like you two were both really mature about it, latinluva. That's awesome.

But back to this topic of affairs outside of marriage, I mean really, does it have to be an affair? That word seems to imply cheating. It really depends on what you define as marriage. Really it's more of a legal term, in terms of your status to the federal government, banks, assets can become joined, etc. But the vast majority of people look at marriage as a vow of monogamy or true love, etc. That's why you have the wedding in the chapel and the day before you went down to the town hall or courthouse or whatever and got your license.

So could you be married and not be legally 'married'? Yes, as in just a promise of true love, monogamy, some couples just never get married, but they never really stray either. Can you be legally married and agree that you can have an open relationship or are just doing it on a whim or can have orgies and whatever you want? Of course.

However, it's the married bisexual who has taken this vow of marriage/monogamy or led to convince his wife that he has and then goes out and cheats with someone of the opposite sex under this guise of 'I'm a bisexual, I need both kinds of sex' that is someone who lives a narcissistic selfish life, hurting others at the drop of the whim.

But if your spouse is all for it, go for it guys! Just let them have some fun too.

Reactions: latinluva

sundancerco

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I had a partner who was bisexual, mostly a 50/50, it seemed like it was a very difficult way to be. When he was with a man, it did not fill the need to be with a woman. When he was with a woman, it did not fill the need to be with a man. It seemed like he was stuck in a situation where he could never be satisfied. Kind of sad, I felt. For those that have a stronger attraction to one sex than another, it would seem that they would feel satisfied by being with that one sex they had their biggest attraction to. But I could be wrong. Just my own opinion.

crazenitely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there's a misconception that if you are bi then you will cheat on your wife because she can't satisfy you. If she couldn't satisfy me, then I would be GAY. I do not step outside my marriage because I have no need to. If I wasn't married, then I can see myself hooking up with either a man or woman. But if I'm in a relationship, then I'm in a relationship.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand that a lot of people define marriage as the same as monogamy, but that's not necessarily true. Nor is being polyamorous the same as being unfaithful, or in any way less than being monogamous. Fidelity isn't about who you have sex with, it's about the kind of commitments people make to one another, and those can vary from relationship to relationship. Trying to equate marriage with only monogamy is like trying to define marriage as between only a man and a woman. You can do it but it's a pretty narrow view.

Reactions: Cuminsideyou

sweetnympho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im married and once in a while i like to suck a nice big cock or get fucked hard. I usually wont stray unless its that time of the month for my wife and shes not in the mood for anything. Sometimes Im just on fire and need sex, no matter if its my wife or another man. I dont mess around often though because my wife has been giving it up everytime im horny.

My wife is pretty clever and Im pretty sure she knows I get fucked or suck once in a while but just doesnt ask me or question it. As long as its not another woman. She also fucks me with dildos once in a while too, So she definitely knows i love it in the ass. She told me years ago that she knows I love cock in the ass. I told her about one bj i got years ago but thats all i told her. Oh and once in a while, I will ride a dildo while im fucking her at the same time, and she seems to get off fast when i do that?

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The third guy I slept with was when i was in my 8th grade English class. It should have been a one time thing but it never ended. While he was the third guy i had been with, he was the first guy I was actually attracted to. That sounds crazy doesn't it? What I mean is that he was the first guy i realized was "actually hot". Olive skin, bright white perfect teeth, washboard abs and a round globe butt.

I decided that I was going to ruin my life and be labeled gay, but dammit I was going try something with him no matter how bad it turned out. I purposely became friends with him in the crazy hope we would hook up. that summer, we went camping together and it happened. The next day was really awkward and embarrassing, we didn't talk for a week. Then he came to my house and we did it again. In between encounters, we never discussed it, it was like it never happened. But it never really stopped.

All through high school we hooked up with each other. Even though we both dated girls. We even hooked up after dropping off our prom dates. It was like a totally separate reality. It didn't exist unless we were together in private. It was the best secret ever, I was getting banged by one of the hottest guys in the school. No one had any idea.

I always wanted more, but that was not in the cards. He has always been about appearances to the outside world, so being outed as gay was not going to happen. I moved a couple hours away and he would make the trip to see me. If we both were single we had incredible weekends together, otherwise it was around whatever was the situation.

He went on to marry a beautiful woman and have two wonderful kids. I would have thought that was it for us. Yet we still hook up a couple of times a year. Its nice because he's clean and I can let him do what he wants. Over the decades he has been my longest relationship.