How are you with your own "man-smells"

k1819

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, do you give off much body smell? (pits, crotch, feet, etc.) I'm sure most highly-straight men don't care for the smells of other men, lol, but I'm just curious what guys think of their own man-smells. If any bother you, if you kind of like it, or are any smells "just there"?

Me personally, I enjoy my owns smells, especially my feet and pits. I find it an "earthy reassurance" and like these male scents of mine.

Reactions: Gj816 and mutualjax

I don't smell. I've been told I smell good by several people. That's it basically. I smell when I fart :) Not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like crotch smells, and fresh armpit sweat. My own or others.

I'm not terribly fond of the smells of feet.

I think other parts of men can smell good ... Chest, neck, etc. I often think that smell is an under-rated sense, when it come to sex.

There is a zone just where the base of a man's cock joins his scrotum, which on most men is a key emitter of his pheromones. Having other people sniff that during sex is, in point of fact, the sacred purpose of our lives.

People like to believe that there is a higher purpose. They have ideas about economics, politics, culture, and religion.

But actually, the genes are arranging it all behind the scenes. Spawning societies and civilisations, keeping us all organised, so that pheromones can play with us all like puppets.

I'm sorry, but there it is.

:smile:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like crotch smells, and fresh armpit sweat. My own or others.

I'm not terribly fond of the smells of feet.

I think other parts of men can smell good ... Chest, neck, etc. I often think that smell is an under-rated sense, when it come to sex.

There is a zone just where the base of a man's cock joins his scrotum, which on most men is a key emitter of his pheromones. Having other people sniff that during sex is, in point of fact, the sacred purpose of our lives.

People like to believe that there is a higher purpose. They have ideas about economics, politics, culture, and religion.

But actually, the genes are arranging it all behind the scenes. Spawning societies and civilisations, keeping us all organised, so that pheromones can play with us all like puppets.

I'm sorry, but there it is.

:smile:

So it was all pheromones and whatnot with:

Jesus Christ
Joan of Arc
Adolf Hitler
Mohandas Gandhi
Robert Oppenheimer
Mother Teresa
Mohamed Atta

???

Always looking to be enlightened!

D

deleted858776

I don't mind my own smell, except feet, but can be really grossed out by other dudes BO.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't really like my smelly arm pits at times. Yuck! Maybe it's only me.
Do really like the smell I get when I cup my balls tightly for a few minutes, especially where they meet my legs after being cooped up all day, then get a whiff of my hand. Makes me want to bust-a-nut!:biggrin1:

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I am highly in tune with all my odors and derive great pleasure from them all - some more than others. I am especially fond of the smell of my crotch and ass. When I remove my shorts after a hard work out session, the smell emanating from my loins immediately turns me on.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am highly in tune with all my odors and derive great pleasure from them all - some more than others. I am especially fond of the smell of my crotch and ass. When I remove my shorts after a hard work out session, the smell emanating from my loins immediately turns me on.

same here!

i also like smelling muscle men's odours. a sweaty crotch, armpits and ass. that is called heaven.

Reactions: mutualjax

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pits - If I'm wearing anti perspirant, I smell good for about 2 days and then things start to shower. If I'm using rock crystal, I smell better than I do with anti-perspirant... a nice clean manly kinda scent, but it wears off hella faster than antiperspirtant. If I don't use anything at all, I don't think I smell good.

crotch - I don't ever notice smells emanating from my crotch, but if I rub my hand on the inside of my thighs they come away smelling faintly the same way that women smell down there. I don't understand that one, but I think it's pretty common because a friend of mine got accused of cheating because she thought his crotch smelled like hoo-ha.

Feet - If I'm not wearing shoes (e.g. lounging around the house), my feet are fine for days on end. If I'm wearing shoes, they tend to smell at the end of the day (bad, until I air them out).

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate how my armpits smell when/after sweating..... KILLING ME SOFTLY.

But for some reason..... every woman I've been close enough with says they love the way I smell (not the armpits when sweating) in general. They all like sleeping on my side of the bed when i'm not around and love getting my pillow and such. I never understood it.
I cant really tell what their talking about as I don't smell anything special. But I read that women have better sense of smell than men.

To the original question: I'm ok with how I smell...... except the sweaty armpit.... everything else doesn't get too stank or musty or whatever. Guess i'm lucky.

thatoddkid

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great question!

I don't mind any of my smells personally. I actually love how strong my crotch scent is, and on occasion it's put me (or another) in the mood lol. Feet don't smell much unless I wear dress socks, meh. Pits confuse me. I think I smell pretty strong, but I remember in college female friends would say I smelled nice or even clean when I knew for sure that I wasn't. So maybe there's something to the pheromone thing? lol

Reactions: mutualjax

My smells are like radar. When I smell them it means I need to wash vigorously with soap and water or brush and gargle.

k1819

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are some very interesting responses here, guys...interesting to read how we're all different with our smells and which ones we're offended/pleased by ourselves. Part of the fun of being a guy, lol.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't smell bad so I like the way I smell
Guys, do you give off much body smell? (pits, crotch, feet, etc.) I'm sure most highly-straight men don't care for the smells of other men, lol, but I'm just curious what guys think of their own man-smells. If any bother you, if you kind of like it, or are any smells "just there"?

Me personally, I enjoy my owns smells, especially my feet and pits. I find it an "earthy reassurance" and like these male scents of mine.