How attractive is armpit hair?

JMBII

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this one guy that I see on the regular that shaves his armpits at my request, it's so goddamn perfect on him. I dont care otherwise though.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriend likes it, so I wish I had more. But all I have is a sparse amount.

For me, it looks good on some guys and not on others. It's all dependent on the guy.

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really depends on the amount and if they have hair on the rest of their body. Its nice if he's got a decent amount of body hair and doesnt have a huge amount of armpit hair. But I think it just looks strange if his body's smooth but he has a ton of armpit hair.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Overall I think that men should have pit hair. For the hairy guys, it's not a simple choice. Shaving the pits would require shaving the entire body and that's no going to happen here.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer a guy to be natural. I do love body hair but I wouldn't turn down a guy just because he naturally has little or no body hair. But if the guy was naturally fuzzy/furry who shaved or waxed his body hair, I would say, "It's me or the razor!". Now, I'm not here to tell other people on this site what to do with their bodies, I'm just detailing my personal preferences in a potential boyfriend/husband. Grooming and styling of head hair and facial hair should be his own discretion, but from the neck down, I would ask him to leave it natural!
The main reason I like body hair on a man is because I find it very masculine and I prefer masculine men. I love armpit hair and pubic hair. To me, they are the 'hot-spots'. The thicker, the better!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim my body hair with the clippers, including my armpits. It feels better to me, especially in the summer. I like the groomed look on me and on other guys.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The main reason I like body hair on a man is because I find it very masculine and I prefer masculine men. I love armpit hair and pubic hair. To me, they are the 'hot-spots'. The thicker, the better!

Yeah, buddy! Glad to see the return of the natural guy. Plucked and waxed is a big turn off for me.