How attractive is armpit hair?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to see the 'natural' man to make a comeback. I hate the 'metrosexual' look - even the word 'metrosexual' makes me go limp.

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely love it on a woman...to me its very natural and extremely sexy...Must be the forbidden fruit thing as it is rare here in the states to find it.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Natural on both men and women. This tendency in the USA to prefer women to shave their hairy legs and armpits means men in this country are attracted more to prepubescence than pubescence--which is disturbing to me, considering the amount of father/daughter sexual molestation (as well as other combinations of older man, younger female).

NCbear (who thinks Americans have a lot of kinky, weird sexual hangups that we somehow think are normal :eek:)

D_George Brush

Experimental Member
Media
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Sexy guy with sexy pits!!!

Attachments

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Natural on both men and women.

I'll echo the comments of others saying this. I love hair and think it just looks beautiful when women keep things natural. Neatly trimmed is fine too, but I greatly prefer it when women have visibile hair in the places god gave them visible hair then when they shave it bald.

I don't think there's any mistaking an adult women who's shaved for a little kid, and I don't think men who prefer shaved women are closet pedophiles, I just think what I said... that hair is lovely and it's a shame so many women these days think it's unattractive.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it absolutely unattractive in every possible way! It looks bad, smells bad, makes a place for bacteria and such to fester...

Also, nice shaved pits are sensitive and fun and adds to the list of nice oral parts of the body to stimulate.

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
A guy having armpit hair is a huge turn on for me. A little is good, a lot is even better. The more hair the better is usually accurate for me.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is one of those little silly things that should not matter as much as it does, but I hate the way men look when they shave off their underarm hair. I feel the same way about pubic hair. To me, these areas being completely smooth looks very girly and strangely prepubescent. Some trimming and shaving here and there can be an enhancement, but I find the total absence of underarm and pubic hair on a man to be highly unattractive. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, of course.

D

deleted509196

I'm cool with it on either. I don't have a problem with body hair. If people want to shave, fine, but if they don't, fine. Guys, I just accept if they have body hair, and I like it... girls, I'd like to see a girl who was into being natural, I wouldn't find a bit of body hair a turn off. If anything I'd find it a turn on, actually - because I like people to be natural. I've never understood why it's a turn off for so many people on a woman. It's sexist. Guys don't have to shave, so why do people think women have to? Sure, wash under your arms and then it won't smell even if there is hair. Although even having said that, I like the smell of my guy, so it's not always a 'bad' smell.

D

deleted509196

Now I am confused that even so many females say female pit hair is ewwww-- why is this??? It was not this way when I was in Europe.
I wish more girls were OK with hair - on them and others, and wish more guys were OK with hair on girls too. It's just body hair!
My guy doesn't mind if I don't shave, which is cool, but I had an ex who said 'women should shave', which I disagree with. I have shaved sometimes, but I don't feel I have to all the time, and wish more people agreed with this. I'd actually like to see a girl who was natural.