How attractive is armpit hair?

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer guys either without armpit hair or at least with it trimmed very close.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love my bf's it's soft and I like to tuck my head under his arm when we're laying in bed together... I like the way he smells. He likes natural women, I used to shave everything, I however no matter what method I use, wax, razor etc.. It's always very uncomfortable and the grow back is hell.

When he told me he liked natural women, I took that opportunity to really just grow myself out for him. Once I was past the stubble part, it was actually quite comfortable. I don't know why there's such stigma in the U.S. regarding shaved women. It has nothing to do with cleanliness, if you shower regularly and take proper hygienic precautions (deodorant etc.) you smell no different then you would if you shaved.

I think it should be left to preference and not because culture dictates you have to. Do what's comfortable to you. I don't mind shaving, but it's uncomfortable for me. I'm just glad that I have a man who appreciates that there's natural beauty in women unshaven in all areas.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men- Only a bit, not a full on bush. Just enough to see.

women- No thanks.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ON, absolutely.

urs are among the best on here. hands down....i mean up, UP! HIGHER!

i have a recurring dream, u in the center of a room,your hands tied with a rope to a ring in the ceiling......i control the rope's tension......and then the damn alarm goes off and wakes me up

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys - "managable" pit hair, Women - NONE!!

I actually used to think that pits were sexy when viewed from "afar", but the thought of involving them in any type of foreplay was way off limits!

After my visit with someone very special :biggrin1:, I suddenly found that they were very erotic and an intregal part of foreplay!!