How attractive is armpit hair?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
urs are among the best on here. hands down....i mean up, UP! HIGHER!

i have a recurring dream, u in the center of a room,your hands tied with a rope to a ring in the ceiling......i control the rope's tension......and then the damn alarm goes off and wakes me up

Lol, my pits are indeed damn hairy.

Reactions: deleted1046538

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the name of that movie starring Keanu Reeves as a special opps undercover policeman who goes after the Patrick Swazyee character & his buddies who rob banks wearing masks of our former presidents? There's a scene where he's laying in bed on his back with arms up, hands behind his head as he rests on his pillow. Man, he's got some dense pit hair showing there. I"m sure the director did this scene especially for this reason. I shall be forever thankful. Although I forgotten the movie's name the pits will never be forgotten.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the name of that movie starring Keanu Reeves as a special opps undercover policeman who goes after the Patrick Swazyee character & his buddies who rob banks wearing masks of our former presidents? There's a scene where he's laying in bed on his back with arms up, hands behind his head as he rests on his pillow. Man, he's got some dense pit hair showing there. I"m sure the director did this scene especially for this reason. I shall be forever thankful. Although I forgotten the movie's name the pits will never be forgotten.

That was Point Break, see first photo. Keanu also shows pits in other movies, including while about to have sex with a German guy in My Own Private Idaho.

Attachments

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love pit hair on a guy. I have since I was a kid. I think it may be because it was one of the first signs that a boy was becoming a man. You couldn't always see a guy's pubes, but you could see the pits when the shirt was off. It was always neat to see which guys in middle school gym class had become "men" first. I guess we were in some kind of race or something.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hair in a moist environment holds sebum and other "bodily fluids" excreted from pores that provide perfect food for bacteria that produce odiferous emissions (lay-term = B.O.). Ever notice why hairy people can be rather noxious in the summer? Garlic, onions and other sulfurous foods only serve to make it worse. Bottom line, smooth is better.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
So, do y'all prefer guys with or without armpit hair???

not all men have thick arm pit hair

my pit hair is thin looks like I just entered puberty lol

I officially got my first arm pit hair at @ age 20( just before i turned 21) :redface:
lot of people used to think I shaved lol

i do not care anyways

it's less maintenance anyhow

since the begging of this year I only grew a 1-1/2inch in hight 5'9 to 5'10.5 not bad for a 22 year old

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely not on girls.

But I prefer pit hair on guys. Just last month, I watched the Ramayana Ballet in Borobudur and the men there were all shaved, and looked very effeminate in their stage make-up. It looked creepy to me. But somehow hairless swimmers and athletes look cool. Maybe it's psychological...

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like too much armpit hair - don't like to play there if too much. Shaved or trimmed is fine - just keep in manageable so that you can keep it clean. HATE the taste of deodorant or cologne and if there's too much hair, odor/aroma seems to cling longer.....that ain't good. I like clean!