HOW BAD HAVE YOU GUYS HURT A GIRL?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 16 2005, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 16 2005, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Sep 16 2005, 11:28 AM
we&#39;d either starve to death or get mighty tired of pizza.

Oh, I doubt it. There are some pretty good cooks here, and I suspect one of us could whip up something interesting. How do you feel about Tripe au gratin?
[post=343885]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

How about some Tongue in Cheek (light on the sauce de sarcasm.)

Or maybe some Foot in Mouth (you can always take it back).

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A funny take on a serious matter as it is possible hurt women and men as well with a large Cock. Now, its my experience that the average woman is designed to take about 8" of deep penetration; remembering that smaller women are less capable than larger women. You just need to test the territory before you get too wild but when your larger than 8" you must always be mindful of your ability to cause damage. You don&#39;t want to rip your lover open despite what people say in the heat of the moment. Hung and Super Hung men have a responsibility to their partner whomever. I had 12 women in my younger years and discovered the limitations of "Normal Sex" and the fact that, for me, deep penetration was not possible. Two virgins I opened were bloody messes although not damaged permanently, one was concerned enough to visit the doctor on the night of our intercourse. It seems I was always ending up with my shaft in the girls ass, some satisfaction there as the deeper penetration possible gave me more satisfying organisms. I was however to discover that men do that better and were more likely to allow full penetration, I was hooked&#33; One guy did require emergency room help to stop the bleeding as in this unfortunate interaction, I was young and too forceful for a guy that had never been butt fucked before. The lesson learned was that you don&#39;t need to use all you have every time and experienced loose bottoms are far better than a virgin&#33; :dilemma:

Reactions: Quinnster64

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Sep 16 2005, 06:50 AM
we&#39;re just swapping recipes for
Troll Fuck Off
[post=343783]Quoted post[/post]​

Txquis..I make this sauce that would make yer mouth water. I also bake too, but I&#39;m not much for twinkies with a heavy cream filling. I like Bear claws better&#33;

:9

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ll be damned if the exact same thing did not happen to me a year back. I stood trial and hoped that the judge would be understanding- but he was not. Personally I think he was jealous. Anyhow, after he read the guilty verdict I had to do some quick thinking. I dropped my pants and started running toward the only window in the courtroom. Unfortunately, it was over thirteen feet high. Though I had not used my member to pole vault since high school I knew I had no choice so I risked it. I planted it firmly against the jury box and flew over the jurors heads crashing through the stained glass. I was free&#33; When the guards gave chase I ran using my third leg to gain speed. (In addition to my member allowing me to become a champion vaulter I also have used it to win races.) To make a long story short, I am still on the run today. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Being ONLY 22 inches I am afraid that you will not be able to use my methods.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by biglong22daddy@Sep 12 2005, 09:54 PM
Last month I was furiously friggin&#39; this little girl and I slipped the BIG 22" in TOO FAR and POP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It went right thru her spine killing her instantly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I am on trial for womanslaughter now, what should I do?????

I need to know how many times this has happened to everyone else here - how did you guys get out of jail after accidently killing a woman with your dicks????????
[post=342637]Quoted post[/post]​

O &#39;cmon..your story was COMPLETELY BELIEVABLE until you said: "womanslaughter"...like who says these days&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Any road, in the event that you REALLY are on TRIAL you could simply kill everyone in the courtroom with penis since, in your case; it appears to more of a weapon. Run away and live life as an escape convict; hiding in sewers and desolate areas. Who knows, you may even be the subject of Dean Koontz&#39;s next novel.