How bad should a bad boy be?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I admit confusion around the acronym as well, but I'll go off context and presume it's someone close to her...friend, relative, etc.

As to how you respond, that's up to you. I'm a tremendous believer in situational ethics...each moral decision representing the confluence of many factors that I must evaluate to determine the path I'll take. There are very few categorical imperatives in my way of thinking. Whether any decision could be considered "bad" or would characterize me as a "bad" person rarely crosses my mind...that's a labeling I leave to others who need such things.

But do let us know... :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, my lover's PA has propositioned me. What do you think?
First what the hell is a PA? :irked: Personal Assistant? Pussy Advocate, Parental Advisor? Private Accountant?

And generally, bad boys, do you ever expect us to behave?
I don't, but I'm old enough to know bad boys rarely change. Twenty years ago would have been a different story. I once tried to cure an alcoholic bf by substituting sex for Colt 45. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should add that my 46 year old lover is married as is her 26 year old PA.
Naughty Ladies!
If your lover is the woman I think she is, I'd go for the 3 way with the two of them. She already knows you aren't a one man woman.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a girl is attracted to the bad boy who is the life and soul and sex, drugs rock and roll. The man that is always all over the women and seems to be attractive to the other sex. Who they think has a big cock. (hey its worked for me!) but when it comes down to seeing them in a relationbship they just want the bloke to be a nice kind caring guy, but who is his own person and not some under the thumb dweeb. And of course that he knows what he wants in the bedroom and more importantly knows what she wants! Even if thats a couple of strikes of the back of his hand.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be bad :cool:
Or should I say.... 'stay being bad' :tongue:

You only live once!

Does the lover know about the proposition though, or is it behind her back?
Does her PA know she's your lover?

A 3some would be very cool though I'd think it a bit wrong for the two of them to be in a 3some together... could reak havoc on their working relationship...

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The lover does not know about the proposition though she has already accused me of sleeping with her PA. Read into that what you will.

The PA does not know that she is my lover.

Smart woman K8, but then we always knew that. :wink:

I wouldn't normally have shared something like this, but I felt that there can exist a certain dishonesty about everyone's dishonesty. We all live a strange sort of life and we need to find a way to resolve the sexual tension. Maybe a circle jerk would be the thing. Not that I would have any notion of that. Honestly.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bad boys... *falls into a dreamy state* ...that intangible, yet palpable aura they give off of still untamed, raw energy; never really knowing where you have them. Yes, I have forever been and will forever be in love with the bad boys - not the one's that treat you bad - but the one's that will mean surprises and unexpected happenings, having a will and a life of his own. They are the one's that make this woman burn brighter and more intense - something I need.

Anyway - what I've learned over the years with bad boys is that the 'good' bad boys (oxymoron in itself) never promise or give more than they can live up to. Honesty above all I'd say - and with that not implying that honesty always means telling everything to everyone about your life, your partners/lovers and what is happening. But anything said, promised or given could and should be taken at face value.

In practical application - you want both of these women - then go ahead and get them, separate from one another if so must be. As I read your post you have given no promises other than good, honest sexual adventures to either of them - hence they should in my world also expect nothing else from you, also including not expecting you to be exclusively available to either of them alone.

As for a threesome - my own experiences in that area say that the most fruitful for all parties involved are the threesomes that are initiated by women; they have the first initial contact (and usually the first initial meeting to get to know one another) and only then include the male. Anything else tend to end up in many women consciously or subconsciously feeling they're being there to fulfill a male fantasy.

In your current situation a threesome initiated by the women might be a bit tricky to pull off seeing that it is a boss/PA relation they're currently having - with all implications that also may have for work related sexual harrassment charges (which in all honesty not necessarily include you, unless it's perceived as you and your current lover having co-erced/forced the PA into a situation she did not wish but didn't feel she could protest against).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
As for a threesome - my own experiences in that area say that the most fruitful for all parties involved are the threesomes that are initiated by women; they have the first initial contact (and usually the first initial meeting to get to know one another) and only then include the male. Anything else tend to end up in many women consciously or subconsciously feeling they're being there to fulfill a male fantasy.

Thank you Val. I could talk for some time about my commitment being misinterpreted, but anyway, you are correct.

With regard to what you have said above, I agree, but only in the case of liberated women. I would rather that women were completely liberated, and men are no more so, but I have found it left to my intuition to feel that a threesome wold be appreciated. In fact I would go so far as to say that these scenarios are not really threesomes but women having the opportunity to get it on together. The fact that a man is present, simply gives them a crutch to their presumed heterosexuality.

Don't get me wrong, I have been happy to oblige when I could.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure you have! :wink:

But my gut feeling here is one of trepidation.
Neither lady is aware of the other with regards to sexual relations with you and as one works for the other even a proposal of a 3some could mean the utter breakdown of their working relationship.

Isn't there a saying for guys about 'shitting where you eat' or something?
If this was a on the other foot - a girl talking about a 3some with 2 guys, one who worked for the other, or even a guy and a gal, I am pretty sure the advice would be 'noooooooo no no no'