how big am I

verybigboy9667

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering if anyone can estimate my penis size with only the following description:

I wear a trojan xl magnum and it fits perfectly. Not too tight ,not too loose. I break out of magnum's when Im enthusiastic.

Any estimates?

what is proper technique for measuring?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was wondering if anyone can estimate my penis size with only the following description:

I wear a trojan xl magnum and it fits perfectly. Not too tight ,not too loose. I break out of magnum's when Im enthusiastic.

Any estimates?

what is proper technique for measuring?

Get a can opener and take the lids off several different sized cans. Insert your wiggley. Find which feels snug. Do this both soft and hard. The cans which feel snug tell how fat your wiggly is. Now check for depth. When done get a measuring tape and tie it tight around your now bleeding wiggly because sticking it in and pulling it out of a can that just had the lid removed can cause deep cuts. Phone for an ambulance and go to the hospital. Ask them to measure it, they have all kinds of things including catheters to measure wigglys with. Catheters will measure how deep your wiggly is inside.

Return here and post the results.