How big are your balls?

I'm evidence that it's possible to be well into the "abnormal" range, yet be healthy. Each of mine is around 110 ml.

A hansom pair to say the least!

And they are big. Not just regular balls in a large sack (which is interesting but not the same thing).

I see that one of your post show a linear measure of your balls at 8 cm and 7 cm. I have always considered my balls to be a bit above average size but they only measure around 5.5cm in length.

Here are a few questions.

--Have you had any comments or concerns from your health professional on your nut size?

--Were they always larger than most guys your age, or did their growth occur earlier or later in puberty?

--Have they stopped growing?

--Are big balls common in your family?

--Are they sexually stimulating? That is, how erogenous are they when being touched or tugged on.

--What kind of reaction do you get from females and other males when they see your balls?

--Does their size give you any special problems?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm way over the orchidmeter chart. my left is 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" and my right is 2 5/8" x 1 1/2". with a 7.5+" x 6.7" cock. I got the meat! wife loves it when my balls slap her while we are fucking.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are same (smaller size)
Anybody take anything to have big balls?
No, inherited mine. oh, I think if you haven't been laid for awhile they get heavy and appear bigger and lower. and that supposedly isn't tied to the sexual function of your junk, but I disagree.

Reactions: Zyz and Beardon

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Mine are same (smaller size)
Anybody take anything to have big balls?

Take your balls and pump them lol, they'll be bigger in a jiff!

In all seriousness I don't believe that there are any supplements out the for creating larger testicles. You can always stretch and pump and over time you'll eventually get bigger but there's no miracle cure

Back on topic, I have medium balls that don't hang down too low but they push my junk forward to make a better bulge so it's an okay compromise

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, inherited mine. oh, I think if you haven't been laid for awhile they get heavy and appear bigger and lower. and that supposedly isn't tied to the sexual function of your junk, but I disagree.
Same here. Inherited my big nuts and super low hanging sac from my dad. Saw his cock and balls when I used to shower with him at the Y when I was about 7 years old. Just loved to watch his balls flop around while he was soaping up. My balls really started to grow when I reached 12. Today I love to have them worked over, quite hard I might say. Especially when someone is really pulling on them and sucking them while I jerkoff with a fresh bottle of poppers under my nose. I still use a variety of ball stretchers like a metal ring and a bull bag. Really love to sit in the steam room for awhile and really watch my sac get lower and lower. Then I walk to the shower room, without a towel of course, and catch a few, nice glances from other dudes. Don’t care if the guys are straight or fags, like myself. If it’s out there....take a closer look. I’m certainly proud...and oh thanks Dad for some great gifts you gave me. Keep in touch. Would love to hear about your dad’s junk.