• 8"

Votes: 419 25.3%
  • 9"

Votes: 137 8.3%
  • 10"

Votes: 50 3.0%
  • 11"

Votes: 31 1.9%
  • 12"+ (if you are plus please state your size below)

Votes: 46 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_pete9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The exaggeration theory doesn't always apply. I'm a bit over 9" but i still voted 9 and not 10. No point in psyching them up and then letting them down .

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Size is always very important to me and the bigger the merrier.In fact I like cocks above 8" most of the time and had been with guys with over than 12" in the past.Nothing is like a long thick cock stretching my tight pussy.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, Danni... being as you are are a world class bitch to people in chatroom, claim you have had huge cocks on a continuous basis (bullshit) and you have but one face picture as an avatar, I am going to vote that you are your " boyfriend" are one pathetic little attempt at attention and not real in the slightest.

Therefore, I vote that you are a troll and I feel that you are here to make people feel bad, through insulting them. Am I wrong, probably not. Feel free to prove me wrong with pictures that AREN'T stolen from the net. Otherwise, go back to your bridge and shut the fuck up.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
oh shit. That was a thorough and swift kick in the arse, Jeff. haha.

Someone needed to do it, Rocker. I am so sick of men coming in here, pretending to be women, claiming they have had huge dicks, and then making people feel like shit when they get turned down because these self appointed "size queens" don't fuck anything smaller than ten inches.

Must be hard to get 10 inches in when they have all those cobwebs in the way from lack of use.:smile:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone needed to do it, Rocker. I am so sick of men coming in here, pretending to be women, claiming they have had huge dicks, and then making people feel like shit when they get turned down because these self appointed "size queens" don't fuck anything smaller than ten inches.

Must be hard to get 10 inches in when they have all those cobwebs in the way from lack of use.:smile:

I know what you mean. Its most unpleasent being told that one isnt big enough. I was told that by another "size queen" for the first time yesterday. I laughed because its only a website, but it still made me question what big really entails. I know I'm above the average, but I can't pretend I'm not selfconcious.

I with you, bro. Thanks for the support.