How big are you soft?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
How big are you soft? I mean all the time? I am 7 to 8 inches soft all the time...Lots of foreskin and when I am hard it gets to about nine inches with still lots of skin. So any of you guys hung soft over 5 inches? I have'nt seen too many around my gym? Thanks Latinoboy9

Reactions: HUNGHUGE11X7

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is just a bit over 7" in length when soft. It would probably be considerably smaller if I were skinny-dipping in the Arctic Ocean, but since that activity isn't on a list of things that I want to try before I die, I'll just leave it at 7". It only grows a couple of inches when it's erect.

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 12 2005, 02:42 AM
There are plenty of guys here taht are over 5" soft. Personally I'm 8X6 soft.
[post=290288]Quoted post[/post]​

I too am very large soft, but I find I am also really turned on by other large soft cocks. Don't know about other guys here. I work in tv production in London and I've posted a couple of times in the Celebrity Endowments section about a guy I have seen who's come in for interview. A young English politician called Damian Hockney. I watched him having a piss out of a soft cock which was about a foot long. He lobbed it out and stood right back and I just couldn't believe it. I cannot tell you how much this turned me on as it was way the biggest soft cock I ever saw. Other guys have also witnessed this monster in the raw and they too have had heart stopping experiences. A big soft cock has huge advantages I'd say as it really makes you stop and think about sex whether you want to or not!

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I'm about 6" soft... it onl grows to 8" hard
It is also quite interesting to see a big soft penis, I have to agree there :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Just measured and it hangs 6" soft but there's half an inch of foreskin so 5.5"-6" I guess, if I were cut it would be 5.5"

Girth is 4.5 at the head, 5 down the shaft and 5.5 at the base :) Hard I'm around 8x6"

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hang soft about 5 depending.
Have to agree that big soft catches the eye regardless of orientation.
At the gym the other day there were 3 pretty solid guys in the shower room scrubbing away all with pretty short dicks when in walks this dude hanging a good 6 plus. All eyes shifted including mine.
As this guy walked and turned around his dick sorta went with the motion and it seemed more in proportion.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My softy is about 6" x 5 3/4" around and hangs limp as a cooked noodle. It grows 2" in both measurements when hard.

I've seen members of the family with very long (7-8") softies that seem semi-hard all the time so that they don't grow much when erect.

I read some time ago that there is a bundle of nerves at the base of the spine that helps to determine how much blood enters and leaves the penis (wish I could remember their name.) If your soft penis tends to habitually draw up into your abdomen, making it appear 'small', then these nerves are simply overactive in the flaccid state.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 12 2005, 01:13 PM
I read some time ago that there is a bundle of nerves at the base of the spine that helps to determine how much blood enters and leaves the penis (wish I could remember their name.) If your soft penis tends to habitually draw up into your abdomen, making it appear 'small', then these nerves are simply overactive in the flaccid state.
[post=290340]Quoted post[/post]​

Pecker -- that tallies with my own understanding, though I had no idea that it related to a bundle of nerves at the base of the spine. I picked up (somewhere) the idea that the mechanism for returning the erect penis to the more manageable flaccid state is more efficient in some men than in others.

Fairly "inefficient" mechanism here: I am never less than around 6 inches in length plus foreskin, more usually an inch or two longer.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now I'm wondering if the daily routine of PE (stretching and jelqing), over time, has an effect on this 'bundle of nerves" at the base of the spine, especailly when stretching straight out which gets lots of tension. I've been doing the exercises over a year (with a lot of satisfaction, I might add). The length of my soft dick stays an inch longer as well as that much thicker than before, so I'm supposing my mechanism is more ineffective, like Max's. The blood just doesn't seem to leave it. If I let it hang all day, while freeballing, it doesn't get shorter than 5 inches, but after wearing briefs it takes several minutes of freedom for it to get back to its 5 inches. My erection only has a gain of 2 and 1/4 inches from the flaccid state.

lukeschlong: i'm about 5" or so soft. I'm uncut as well, it appears a lot of guys here are. So, discounting the foreskin, maybe a bit smaller. Its hard to measure, soft, it kind of hangs over into a "nipple" shape. Not the prettiest penis, but it works.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Mar 12 2005, 11:54 AM
Now I'm wondering if the daily routine of PE (stretching and jelqing), over time, has an effect on this 'bundle of nerves" at the base of the spine, especailly when stretching straight out which gets lots of tension.  I've been doing the exercises over a year (with a lot of satisfaction, I might add).  The length of my soft dick stays an inch longer as well as that much thicker than before, so I'm supposing my mechanism is more ineffective, like Max's.  The blood just doesn't seem to leave it.  If I let it hang all day, while freeballing, it doesn't get shorter than 5 inches, but after wearing briefs it takes several minutes of freedom for it to get back to its 5 inches.  My erection only has a gain of 2 and 1/4 inches from the flaccid state.
[post=290383]Quoted post[/post]​

Roys Toy -- I used the stretching (very vigorously) with infrequent jelqing for four years and have gone to flaccid 5.5 (supported by hand along the ruler) to 6 in hanging position
so maybe 5.75 or so would be soft length. This is just half inch short of my former "hard as I could get it" erect state of 6 and a bit. New erect version can top 10, sometimes closer to 10.75 and tense stretched version of 11.5 to 11.75 (at beginning of four years fully taught stretch was 6.75). I have not noticed any change in this bundle of nerves. I have a rougher time getting an upright salute, usually more or less straight out is best I can do, but then the damn thing weighs a lot more now than before. The only negatives I noted was a very noticeable lenghthening of foreskin (formerly barely covered corona) and more variability in erectile state, typically 8.5 to 9.5 when less than rare granite hardness and 10+ when fully aroused vs stoney 6-6.25 always in former self. Most people ridicule the stretch method but with gain of more than 4 inches I ignore the ridicule. Since I have experienced no harm I plan to continue another year or so or until I can achieve my ultimate goal -- 12 inches then retire. Good luck on reaching 9 or 10 or whatever your goal is.

Question to you -- with very little jelqing I went from circumference of 5 to 5.25 (first posting I had 4.5 to 5.5 which was my flaccid before and after status) -- not much; are you noticing much more broadening by using both techniques? If so, jelqing is something I foolishly underdid for four years!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
motliffof:

Thanks for the personal testimony re. results of stretching and jelqing. Your length increase is fucking awesome, man, and sure gives encouragement.

I've never not jelqed after stretching, because it's more pleasurable for me, using the stretching as more of a warm-up. I look forward to oiling up and beginning the jelqing.

Yes, I've had more girth gain than length. I went from 5.75 to 6.25 in the 13 months of exercise. I have a noticeable difference in thickness when holding it and the extra weight is awesome. Cool to have you to chat with about this endeavor, buddy. Thanks for your post.