How big are you soft?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Mar 12 2005, 07:13 PM
motliffof:

Thanks for the personal testimony re. results of stretching and jelqing. Your length increase is fucking awesome, man, and sure gives encouragement.

I've never not jelqed after stretching, because it's more pleasurable for me, using the stretching as more of a warm-up. I look forward to oiling up and beginning the jelqing.

Yes, I've had more girth gain than length. I went from 5.75 to 6.25 in the 13 months of exercise. I have a noticeable difference in thickness when holding it and the extra weight is awesome. Cool to have you to chat with about this endeavor, buddy. Thanks for your post.
[post=290481]Quoted post[/post]​

Well jelqing here I come -- do you do all those many, many variations -- I just used the squeeze at base and "milk" forward since I got tired of all those others. got a favorite one? Thanks

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well jelqing here I come -- do you do all those many, many variations -- I just used the squeeze at base and "milk" forward since I got tired of all those others. got a favorite one? Thanks
[post=290484]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

motlissof:

I've stuck with the same jelqing method as you describe, i.e., squeeze at base and milk forward. I have my own way of making the time pass faster, however.
I pull 25 times beginning with my left hand, followed by 25 with my right, and then 25 with the device I ordered which is made for the exercise. I do 3 sets of these 3 alternates and then wrap with a hot water soaked bath cloth and reheat as time permits. One variation I've tried a few times without much enthusiasm is holding after the first inch or so with one hand and starting at the head with the other press toward the holding hand which captures lots of blood between the two hands making a huge bulge in that area. I continue being amazed at how tough the penis gets after getting accustomed to these exercises and never getting injured in any way.

What are some of the variations you have tried? I wonder if there are some I might like to try for novelty. Who knows, you may have some that would give me great pleasure. :9

mrmmm28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Mar 12 2005, 03:39 AM
How big are you soft? I mean all the time? I am 5 1/2 inches soft all the time...Lots of foreskin and when I am hard it gets to about nine inches with still lots of skin. So any of you guys hung soft over 5 inches? I have'nt seen too many around my gym? Thanks Latinoboy9
[post=290287]Quoted post[/post]​

My cock is 7,5 inch long soft (10 hard)

orionsword57: 9xa bit less than 6 hanging (still 11x7 or so those fewer times I now get fully hard)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
[post=290484]Quoted post[/post]​

motlissof:

I've stuck with the same jelqing method as you describe, i.e., squeeze at base and milk forward. I have my own way of making the time pass faster, however.
I pull 25 times beginning with my left hand, followed by 25 with my right, and then 25 with the device I ordered which is made for the exercise. I do 3 sets of these 3 alternates and then wrap with a hot water soaked bath cloth and reheat as time permits. One variation I've tried a few times without much enthusiasm is holding after the first inch or so with one hand and starting at the head with the other press toward the holding hand which captures lots of blood between the two hands making a huge bulge in that area. I continue being amazed at how tough the penis gets after getting accustomed to these exercises and never getting injured in any way.

What are some of the variations you have tried? I wonder if there are some I might like to try for novelty. Who knows, you may have some that would give me great pleasure. :9
[post=290798]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Missed your last question on first read. I abandone the jelqing years ago, but am going to resume and will try your tricks. I hope this augments what the stretching has done and maybe give a chubbier penis or at least a larger head. Thanks for the graphic description of your jelqing method.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flaccid I am 7 1/2 and can be as much as 8 hanging down at 6 o'clock. I began jelging in early February at 6 1/2 flaccid and looking wiener like at the base. Within two to three weeks, I was hanging an inch longer flaccid and the girth is big and sausage like compared to the former wiener look. It is all set out in the newbie routine on Thundersplace.com. Make a rice sock using only a cotton sock filling it with one pound of rice. Microwave it for one minute or enough so it is very warm but not hot enough to burn you. Fold the rice sock over your pecker inside your tighty whities or inside a jock strap and warm up while scanning the morning paper. In the shower, do your stretches and then you are ready to jelg with vaseline after you get out of the shower. I'm definitely not a pro but this seems to be working for me. We as men exercise everything else on our bodies........our minds, our muscles..........why not our most prized possession that makes us men? Thundersplace has a mentoring system to help guide you through the process. My question to men on this line is: What percentage of an erection do you jelg at? 20%? 40%? 60%? 80%? Or does it really matter how erect you are since many have seen gains just stretching and jelging flaccid? Thanks

19yrs11blackinches

Just Browsing
Media
If Im cold and shy I go down to about 6 1/2 inches but usually 7 or 8

Im uncut so if I want to show off a bit in the gym showers I can hang on a soft floppy semi with the head still inside the skin and be about 9 inches and pretty thick and people think thats as small as I get so I get plenty of good looks

efisio:
Originally posted by big_14@Mar 18 2005, 05:37 AM
well, i don't know if i would try jelqing because i hang about 8`` soft which is plenty big for me.
[post=291833]Quoted post[/post]​

I hang also 8 inches (which is 20cm in Italy) but exercise always for more size as I join this site over interest in very large penis. To see Tom Finland penis on many guys is I think the ideal and these are 25cm+ in soft. Surely you would like this size. On other men and on you also? In the size you are now you can develop this and this is my aim now. Are any Italian guys on lpsg out there? Efisio E xx

Jimmy13IN: New Kid on the block here, just over 9 x 7 soft