How big are your balls?

Does anyone know how to increase the size of yours without surgery? I want to make mine bigger

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
But a pair of low hangers can create their own issues: They can touch the water in a toilet. If wearing boxers or going commando, you can accidentally sit on them, which hurts terribly.

While my twins won't take any trophy , I've had a few admirers. And with a very loose nutsack, I have enjoyed someone putting one in their mouths one at a time. But, I 'm all potatoes and no meat. Still waiting for my dick to grow. I can't wear boxers or go commando. They can't be hanging down rubbing and sweating against my inner thighs all day. It's the only time I get jock itch or whatever. Therefore, briefs are my favorite. I need the fellas snuggly held up with material separating them from my inner thighs. Don't know why they don't sweat there and I am not worried about my sperm count. I enjoy seeing guys in boxers cause you can usually see something bouncing against their thigh when they walk. But not for me...all you would see balls and no dick.
Prince TinyMeat

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While my twins won't take any trophy , I've had a few admirers. And with a very loose nutsack, I have enjoyed someone putting one in their mouths one at a time. But, I 'm all potatoes and no meat. Still waiting for my dick to grow. I can't wear boxers or go commando. They can't be hanging down rubbing and sweating against my inner thighs all day. It's the only time I get jock itch or whatever. Therefore, briefs are my favorite. I need the fellas snuggly held up with material separating them from my inner thighs. Don't know why they don't sweat there and I am not worried about my sperm count. I enjoy seeing guys in boxers cause you can usually see something bouncing against their thigh when they walk. But not for me...all you would see balls and no dick.
Prince TinyMeat
No pics?

Reactions: Beardon

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Prince TinyMeat
Still as a balls lover I would like apeek too.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Prince TinyMeat
Be happy you got at least one big part. Some of us have matching small parts

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prince TinyMeat
Big balls rock no matter the size of your dick.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please ....we’d love to see those beautiful nuggets. Bet it would get allmanbud and me, beardon just drooling and licking our lips. Bet the two of us, one guy working on each side, could give those tanks the love they need. ❤️❤️ 4B5767E6-3E6E-448E-9371-F37C06151623.jpeg