How big are your balls?

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been told mine are large, but I have no idea. Never measured them I would say each one is about twice the size of a walnut.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Bigger than they used to be, thank God. Irritation caused by regular wearing of leather ball stretchers of up to 5 inches and continual forcing of the balls to hang side by side with strapping tied above them has led to significant expansion in my former smallish balls. Not only are they larger and more enjoyable to fondle but with that incredibly expanded silk bag there is more latitude in how they can be fondled.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Bigger than they used to be, thank God. Irritation caused by regular wearing of leather ball stretchers of up to 5 inches and continual forcing of the balls to hang side by side with strapping tied above them has led to significant expansion in my former smallish balls. Not only are they larger and more enjoyable to fondle but with that incredibly expanded silk bag there is more latitude in how they can be fondled.

Exactly!! Those are the benefits of low hangers.

Franky

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the opposite, mine are always receding into my groin. Only when I get overheated / physical activity, or take a long hot shower to they drop.

When I get an erection, they almost disappear ! I envy you guys that hang, until you sit on them ! Ouch !!