How big are your testicles?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when my balls drop..mainly from body temp or outdoor temp, hot water, steam etc
my left sac is so fuckin HUGE, it spills out of my hand, the excess flesh is just amazing.
to date..and i have had lots of sex with way too many people...no one has ever been able to get both my balls into their mouth at the same time...its one or the other...
guys seem to like the challenge of this left ball...and the comments are always the same...Fuck...biggest balls i have ever seen...
and when I'm cold or chilled..these baby makers..ride all the up...and my balls then look i guess normal...

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
i have a slight comparision shot, but i don't have a measuring tape handy, you tell me, you think they a decent size?
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/156865/cat/500/ppuser/330145

Those are big...

I'd noticed a small lump on my scrotum, so my urologist ordered the ultrasound. Luckily, it was just a calcium stone formed within a mild hydrocele around my left testicle, which kind of self reabsorbed after a while.

I bet you were happy...after finding out is was nothing..

I have big nuts, even my doctor commented once that I should probably not wear boxers because he felt I needed more support. I just measured them and the right one was 3.5" x 2.5".

Geez...I mean I thought mine were BIG! Those must be huge...