How big before u stop getting laid?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by swordfishME, Nov 26, 2006.

1. swordfishME

swordfishME Member

I has wondered how big is too big? I want to know from the really well hung on here if they ever had any trouble getting laid.

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Well, sex was uncomfortable enough for my previously-virgin girlfriend to be left sore for days afterwards. And after a few attempts, she became sort of - this is hard to put to words - 'indifferent' to the act. She seemed to be willing to go on with a largely sexless relationship... leaving me extremely frustrated, to the point where I broke it off with her after a few months.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for here... or if I'm 'really well hung' enough :tongue: But with her, yes, I did have trouble getting laid in part due to my size :smile:

3. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I have yet to date a female that I could have sex with everyday...There are a few creams out there for women that can help them heal faster, but it's only a day faster...I know I'm too big, but I like it that way. Having women worship your penis like youa re a sex God it a huge ego boost so you have to decide yourself...

4. carlton10

carlton10 Member

I just figured that when a woman starts to just want to watch u masturbate that might be a sign that sex may be too painful and she may just be too shy to say it or feel les womanly because of it

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Dude, I just looked at your pics and you have some serious girth. Have you ever tried an older woman?

6. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

I don't know what the size cut-off is, because I've not had a regular-sized penis to try it out with. I know that its really hard to get a woman to try you at 8x8. Getting a woman lubricated and excited is the easy part; its convincing them to try that is the hard part. If you can manage penetration and sex there is always the next day (assuming you are still around) when she'll be sore and grumpy. Question: do prostitues have yellow road signs hanging between their legs that say No Clearance Over -- Inches ?

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no, you're sooo tiny
    man, with that thing you could split them in 2 parts. :wink:

8. over13inches

over13inches Member

I still manage it with my missus (not all the length tho)

O13

Draft saved Draft deleted