how big do they get?

constant_craving

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hi boys im asya im 22 and im confessing i cant cum with less than 8" in me...ive had 24cm biggest i know they get much bigger...i want one can anyone help...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry fellas looks like more than her boobs are fake. How can she be a 22 year old year old teen bride if she was born in 1967?
Maybe what she meant to say is that she has been married 22 years? Her husband is now 64, that would mean that at 17 she married a 42 year old man!?!? :eek: Where were her parents to allow such a thing? The final nail in her fake profile . . . no one writes their assets on a big dick site profile.

constant_cravingDate of Birth: November 5, 1967 Age: 39 Biography: im a 22yr old teen bride.my hub is now 64 and retired with assets over 4 million.i own 2 homes in sy Location: sydney Interests: men,sex,women,sex...fashion.money,cars,hiring teen boys n' girls to do my housework nude etc Occupation: haha very funny. Gender: Female Sexual Orientation: 60% Straight, 40% Gay Languages Spoken: french

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry fellas looks like more than her boobs are fake. How can she be a 22 year old year old teen bride if she was born in 1967?
Maybe what she meant to say is that she has been married 22 years? Her husband is now 64, that would mean that at 17 she married a 42 year old man!?!? :eek: Where were her parents to allow such a thing? The final nail in her fake profile . . . no one writes their assets on a big dick site profile.

constant_cravingDate of Birth: November 5, 1967 Age: 39 Biography: im a 22yr old teen bride.my hub is now 64 and retired with assets over 4 million.i own 2 homes in sy Location: sydney Interests: men,sex,women,sex...fashion.money,cars,hiring teen boys n' girls to do my housework nude etc Occupation: haha very funny. Gender: Female Sexual Orientation: 60% Straight, 40% Gay Languages Spoken: french

VERY well noticed, NJQT....
I read the profile , and the sidebar, and, as you pointed out, the age discrepancy-among others.

"... and she woulda gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling NJQT..."

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Way to go !!!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Heh. Maybe she posted the message back in 1989, but people were using dial-up back then, and you know how slow the lag is... ;)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

No you didnt! LMAO:biggrin1:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm not saying this post is "real," perhaps the poster (or is that IMposter) meant she was married at 17, has been married for 22 years, and is now 39. At least the math works. Just a thought; but, truthfully, he/she is clearly a fake. Nice avatar, though. Would love to see more pix of whoever she is.