How big do you think this guy is?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter North is said to have 8.5 - now go figure if that's bone pressed or not but the point being the black guy there looks longer to me.
Ok. I agree. I think this guy looks longer than peter north. I don’t think peter north is 8.5” bp or nbp either. Also not sure why that is relevant

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Unraveling Size

hand_chart.jpg

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
So let's go with the stated average (above: 2.91"), that is about three hand widths there so just shy of 9". It doesn't look like Julio Gomez (11ishx7.75ish; this guy looks shorter and thinner, then again Julio looks different when zoomed in on in his vids based on focal depth of lens so who really knows wth is going on with vids where he looks like he's stuffing a baseball-girth into Angel Smalls: Angel Smalls Julio Gomez), but it does looks like a Blacked shoot (hotel room with tan walls and white trim, gonzo camera style).

Maybe someone here could do a pixel-number analysis to get the ***ratio*** between length and width(implication of extrapolating circumference; I mean, she's not trying too hard to do the squared-robot-hand grip to misrepresent the shaft girth so who knows, there's a noticeable fingertip gap). Then just go for that same ratio and hope for the best during your PE journey.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
On second thought, if 9" long, maybe 5.75-6". The shadow between the underside of the shaft and her palm makes the girth looks thicker when zoomed in looks pretty much straight the whole length in alignment with the body-hand portion of the shaft.