how big for a magnum

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by 14x8thck@Oct 16 2005, 12:37 AM
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND REALLY WANT TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT AND HAVE THE TIME TO INVEST CONDOMANIA IS A SUPERB RESOURCE FOR PERFEDT FIT CONDOMS. LET THE WIZARD DO THE WORK. BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY ORDER CONSIDER ALL FACTORS THEY ASK YOU!

:bounce:
[post=352132]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, stop with the yelling already.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can fit BARELY into the toliet paper roll (can't slide it up and down but it will go on enough where it's full and the head is sticking out a bit)and I'd have to say that regular condoms are way too tight even then!

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 16 2005, 07:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 16 2005, 07:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-14x8thck@Oct 16 2005, 12:37 AM
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND REALLY WANT TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT AND HAVE THE TIME TO INVEST CONDOMANIA IS A SUPERB RESOURCE FOR PERFEDT FIT CONDOMS. LET THE WIZARD DO THE WORK. BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY ORDER CONSIDER ALL FACTORS THEY ASK YOU&#33;

[post=352224]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sorry it is a very very bad habit&#33;

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by 14x8thck+Oct 17 2005, 07:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(14x8thck &#064; Oct 17 2005, 07:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 16 2005, 07:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-14x8thck
@Oct 16 2005, 12:37 AM
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND REALLY WANT TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT AND HAVE THE TIME TO INVEST CONDOMANIA IS A SUPERB RESOURCE FOR PERFEDT FIT CONDOMS. LET THE WIZARD DO THE WORK. BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY ORDER CONSIDER ALL FACTORS THEY ASK YOU&#33;

[post=352224]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry it is a very very bad habit&#33;

[post=352508]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

J/K...I actually don&#39;t care, not like we can really hear you......or can we?? :evilgrin:

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Magnums are comfortable and definitly have the width, which it nice.

I use to use Lifestyles extra strength, and on rare occations I would pick up Lifestyles snugger fits for masterbation....it feels like you&#39;re penetraiting a real tight ass when you roll it on.

Kimonos would break, trojans stunk and had some kind of lube on them that made me itch. Magnums have worked just fine and it adds to the fun when you pull it out of your pocket before the actual event. :evilgrin:

I did know a queen at a safe sex demo that put his fingers into a condom and stretched it out. he put it over a pop can and said "If your man is this big and says he can&#39;t use a condom, send him to my house and I&#39;ll take care of it"

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sorcerer &#064; Oct 11 2005, 03&#58;45 AM) [post=350488]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
In high school health class we once got a regular Trojan lubricated with a res tip around a watermelon...very slowly.
[/b][/quote]

Yes, but was the watermelon comfortable?

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Magnum won&#39;t be baggy on anyone over 5.25" girth, and Magnum XL over 5.5" girth. I can&#39;t believe people are squeezing into smaller condoms than they need to. Tighter is definitely not the way to go, condom-wise, if you want it to feel the best it can.

Spork

1st Like
Media
You might be able to stretch the smaller condom over your penis, but it&#39;s much more likely to break. I&#39;ve done it more than once.

B_fesoy11

Just Browsing
Media
how big should you be to use a magnum or mag lx
if a guy can use a mag is this girth like really wide or is that what a mag lx is for

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about 8" long and 6" around. I wear either a Magnum Large or Extra Large. The Large size fits my length perfectly, but a little tight. The Extra Large could probably fit someone a little longer better, but the fit is much better.

Hope this helps.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
I'm 9 x 6.5. I can squeeze into a Magnum at the risk of it being a little too tight. A Magnum XL fits me like a glove -- no constriction at the base but secure enough to hang on.

I would really take girth into consideration more than length. Condoms are designed with a lot of stretch, so length-wise, you shouldn't have too many problems. I've heard that if you can fit your dick into a toilet paper roll, then you should stick to regular-sized condoms. For us bigger guys who can't fit into one, try a Magnum. If a Magnum is so tight that it makes your erection uncomfortable, try an XL.
I think that the "toilet paper roll test" is very good advice. I wish I had known that when I was younger. I remember my first experience with regular condoms: the first one just would not go past the head. I tore the second one trying to put it on. Finally, I succeeded with the third one, but it was really uncomfortably tight, and the upper part of my penis was bright red. After that experience, I thought that I could not be that clumsy with condoms and that something else must have been the problem, so I decided to try large ones (no, I did not know that I was big before, as strange as it may sound) and it was perfect. Btw , I've tried it, and I can't put more than the head of my penis in a toilet paper roll (I'm 5.75" around), so the "test" makes perfect sense to me.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd really recommend for guys to try a variety of condoms if available. Most companies usually sell variety packs. Sites like condomania do have info on the different size condoms they sell. There are "roomier" condoms out there that are usually somewhere inbetween regular and large condoms. Some like Crowns, Inspirals, and Pleasure Plus are examples. Condoms that have slightly bigger widths than regular condoms or have more head room. I'm of average length, but slightly bigger girth, so regular condoms feel too tight on me. Crown condoms are the best I've ever used. I doubt I could fit the Magnums though.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fesoy11 said:
man like becuase my friends make fun of me becuase i use them and i dont know i get embearassed
be proud - obviously youre responsible n use them, and you needsome extra room, which is a situation nearly all guys would love

B_fesoy11

Just Browsing
Media
man now i found out i was too big for normal mag even i didnt know that they wernt supposed to be that tight my gf makes me wear mag lx is soo embearassing buying them also