how big for a magnum

badv8r

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnums have a feeling of comfort if your larger than normal. I have a problem with some of these others. You put them on and the make you feel squeezed, and then they don't go all the way down the shaft. Magnums feel good and in my case they give enough room in the head area that the slide feels great!
DO IT!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big asks you? Big enough that even with lube, stuffing your Mr. Happy into a average sized condom makes that looney tunes sound effect, I.E., the sound of a balloon stretching. Seriously tho, you've been given some good sites to go to and see about fittings.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have only girth, not length. im a little over 6 around, magnum xl fits me best. before large condoms i used fourex natural skin condoms. anyone remember those? they came in a blue capsule. i married my first wife after an accident involving many broken regular condoms. and just for future reference, avanti polyurethane condoms break way too easy when you need a larger size.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6.5" by 6.5" and have been using magnums for a while. They seem to work just fine. To be honest I think they're a little on the snug side, but hey, that's the idea isn't it! To be honest though, just go buy a few different kinds and try them out. They really aren't that expensive. You'll spend more money taking somebody out on a decent date than you will buying random different condoms to know what'll work for you. I'd hate to show up to a basketball game with the wrong size shoe, and THEN have to play ball.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I had sex I went through half a box of condoms just trying to get one on. There weren't any magnums at the store I'd went to to buy them. When I did finally get one on it was entirely too uncomfortable and I wasn't able to enjoy myself at all. I've found that I can put on Lifestyles Flare Cut condoms though but they don't cover my whole cock. I'd always assumed that didn't really matter as long as it stays on. I guess I should try Magnums or XLs or go for the TheyFit ones but I'd like to know which retail brand to get in case I'm ever needing to run out and buy a box at the last minute.

Liberal Texan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lost my virginity, I used a normal sized condom and I didn't realize it at the time (first time user), but it was cutting off circulation in my cock and very uncomfortable. I didn't cum, so I felt awful, maybe even gay. It caused this tingling in my dick too so I thought I got herpes or something, which added to my stress. Not fun times.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not unless they've invented a birth control pill that also prevents or cures all known forms of STD and infection. Once that happens condoms will simply cease to exist.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattsdong said:
Lol, it is possible to choose girls carefully :p

That's the kind of foolhardy attitude that lands thousands of people in STD clinics all over the world on a weekly basis.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
That's the kind of foolhardy attitude that lands thousands of people in STD clinics all over the world on a weekly basis. :rolleyes:

fixed that for you. i got to the end and my brain couldn't comprehend the fact that you left out your signature 'smilie'.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
fixed that for you. i got to the end and my brain couldn't comprehend the fact that you left out your signature 'smilie'.

Now I may be a smiley short when I really need one later :rolleyes:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattsdong said:
Lol, it is possible to choose girls carefully :p
Unless you've been with that girl every day and night of her life you don't know for sure where she's been or what's she's got. In fact, a large number of people with STDs don't know they have it themselves. There's only one way to definitely avoid getting an STD and that's to not have sex at all. Second best is to only have sex with a condom. Other than that you're playing Russian Roulette.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
and God said, "let there be copy and paste."

I know that God's a bit of a mumbler, but I can assure you that he actually said, "Let there be coffee and pastries", because he was sat out at the café in front of my apartment at the time. :rolleyes:

And if it wasn't God, then it was Santa Claus, or some other famous dude with a white beard.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
I know that God's a bit of a mumbler, but I can assure you that he actually said, "Let there be coffee and pastries", because he was sat out at the café in front of my apartment at the time. :rolleyes:

And if it wasn't God, then it was Santa Claus, or some other famous dude with a white beard.
was it this dude? he's not santa claus, but he definitely digs the cafe scene.

http://www.mepkinabbey.org/ChapterVerse3/Praying%20Monk%203.jpg