How big if you can feel the end

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not an experienced lady but I can tell you for certain there is no universal "depth". I dunno if depth is the correct term, mostly because it reminds me of diving lol. Anyway, every vagina is different. If her last b/f was bottoming out, he may have been huge or he may have been just above average. I dunno how big you are but if you're not hitting the end and he was... sorry man.

greyman36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I messed my post/question this up. It should have been :-

When I asked my girlfriend if her previous lover had a big penis she said :-

"Not really sure but I could feel the end of it when he pushed it inside all the way and it hurt a little sometimes if he was very agressive with his thrusting"

Would any of you ladies like to speculate on the probable length of her previous lover's penis ?.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I have the same experience with my wife, she can feel it bottom out and so can I. I'm 8.5" x 5 3/4".

Just my experience, J.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well most women can touch their own cervix with a finger fairly easily, so even the smaller willies could, in theory, bottom out if pushed with enough force lol

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
I messed my post/question this up. It should have been :-

When I asked my girlfriend if her previous lover had a big penis she said :-

"Not really sure but I could feel the end of it when he pushed it inside all the way and it hurt a little sometimes if he was very agressive with his thrusting"

Would any of you ladies like to speculate on the probable length of her previous lover's penis ?.

How big are you? When you are fully inside, do you bottom her out? There's really no way to guess his size without having something to compare it to.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to feel the wires of my wife's IUD....

You are one of the first I have seen mention this on the board. I have had only one ex that used an IUD for birth control. She had to switch when we started dating, because she said I pushed it around and made her very uncomfortable.

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
Well most women can touch their own cervix with a finger fairly easily, so even the smaller willies could, in theory, bottom out if pushed with enough force lol

If she's not excited, then yes, it's easily to reach the cervix. A woman's vagina deepens a bit as she gets excited and then even more once penetration starts. Obviously the vagina can't become infinitely deep, so larger men will bottom out sometimes even when a woman is fully aroused and ready for intercourse.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are one of the first I have seen mention this on the board. I have had only one ex that used an IUD for birth control. She had to switch when we started dating, because she said I pushed it around and made her very uncomfortable.

I always wondered about women who used the sponge and IUD. They must have weenis partners. It would be really weird for a guy to encounter a SPONGE in the vag!!!!