How big in inches would u guys say i am.

XmccorkleX

1st Like
Media
i have a picture in my gallary could u guys try to tell me? I cant really mesure it cause i dont know the appropiate way too. You can look im my gallary to view the pic.

thanks

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
5 in. Looks decent. Thin. But really, you should spend more time learning to spell and less time about your dick. (gallary, mesure, dont, appropiate...what do they teach you in school these days!)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by XmccorkleX@Jul 14 2005, 06:16 AM
i have a picture in my gallary could u guys try to tell me? I cant really mesure it cause i dont know the appropiate way too. You can look im my gallary to view the pic.

thanks
[post=329005]Quoted post[/post]​
How to measure:

1: Take an erection. (the thing when your underwear gets warm)

2: Grab a ruler, preferably a foot long 30cm/12" ruler, with both metric and imperial units marked. NOTE: without a conversion formulae, you cannot get an accuratelength in inches from a metric ruler.

3: Push the ruler into your public bone (the squidgey area just above where the shaft of your penis meets your body.) NOTE: ensure that you push the end of the ruler which starts with 0 into your pubic bone, not the one that starts with 12, also ensure that the side you are reading from is marked as "Inches" or "Imperial" not "Centimeters" as this will give the incorrect reading.

NOTE: Do NOT force the ruler into your pubic bone, personall injury may result. Also ,your public bone is not the same as your arse, or your balls, measureing from your arse, your balls, or your neighbour's front garden to the tip of your penis will NOT give an accurate reading.

4: Rest the ruler running along the top side of your penis, letting it move slightly out of your pubic bone to give the correct reading.

5: Hold the ruler to your penis and observe the marking to which the head of your penis reaches on the ruler. The length of your penis in inches is the number that came before the marking at which your erection extends to, usually erections do not have aperfect length in inches,so the smaller, fraction lines are important for determining your penis length to the nearest fraction of an inch.NOTE: Do NOT add the number of small lines between the length of your penis and the previous number to your total in inches: this will give an incorrect reading. Also, please note that if your penis fals betwee two numbers, read from the lower number and count up, do not read the higher number and count down. This will give innaccurate readings.

For example, if your penis extends to the large line in between the 5 and 6 markings, then it is 5 (being the lower number) and 1/2 (being the fraction line) inches long.

Congratulations! You've measured your penis! Now you know whether to brag to your friends, colleages, parents, teachers, and peers or whether to hide in a closet for the rest of your life, getting to know "Mr Sock".

:evilgrin:

(Just incase anyone takes that seriously: I am mercilessly ripping the piss here)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say you shouldn't be posting pictures on the net unless you're over 18.

::slips out of buzzkill mode::

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually havent looked at this picture as my gallery access is a bit.... tempremental and I cant actually dirrectly view any pics, i have to click on the latest one and shuffle back through the album, so i cant actually change album or dig out a specific "member" picture, but I take it hes a bit on the young side then?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 15 2005, 12:14 AM
I actually havent looked at this picture as my gallery access is a bit.... tempremental
[post=329243]Quoted post[/post]​
oh. I didn't look cos I'm not a big fan of public cries for attention...

re: the pubic bone thing, I always just measured from the base of my dick (along the top). shoving the end of the ruler into your crotch muscles seems a bit redundant to me.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jaymacgthree@Jul 15 2005, 03:30 AM
5 or 6 inches I would say. Either way it looks good. Have to say though that I agree with the other guys; if you aren't over 18 you shouldn't be here.
[post=329299]Quoted post[/post]​
he's allowed to be here if he's under 18, he's just not allowed to post pictures.