how big is a small cock?

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

gold_member.gif

50% Straight, 50% Gay

If it works, and does the job well....then it's big enough no matter the size!

My guess would be anything less than 5"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
[/b][/color][/size][/font]Why do you care? :confused: You aren't small, you are above average in length and girth.

Like beauty, small is in the eye of the beholder. So answers are going to vary widely.

that's like saying never ask anyones opinion on anything....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's nice to know that you consider me hung! :cool:

Even so, I think you're a big generous! Realistically, anything under 6 inches is small. Big is 6.5 and above. Large and big are two words for the same thing, but I'd say hung only really applies for 8 inches and above.

8.5 is certainly not too big. I'd be proud to have a penis like that! I'd say too big is somewhere above 12 inches, probably well above.

that dosn't really make sence
anything under 6 is small but 6.5 is big
so there is only a very small (pun?) measurment of 1/2 of one inch that quantifies average size...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most girls can't take 7 inches. so, 8 is too big for most of them.
:rofl: That is so NOT true! Where the heck did you get that bad data?

i haven't got a lot of compliments for my size, so i've come here to get some recognition :)
i guess i am hungxlarge, according to beholder unabear09. i like that.
Sorry, not quite. :redface: Unabear09 is a nice guy but you are neither hung, nor xlarge. You are slightly above average in length and girth. You are not small.

that's like saying never ask anyones opinion on anything....
No it's not! :irked: I was just trying to save his feelings because at 7x5 he is just a little above average.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
averageis hard to quantify with 3+Billion men on the planet
7" most people do not consider just a little above average
also many women do have problems with sizes 7 or more inches....

blkhungalert

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no no no...ur chart is kinda crazy and overestimatedunder 4 is tiny4.5-5 is small5.5-6.5 is average7-8 is large8.5 and over is extra largemy opinion

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be "small" is not just a matter of length or girth but how they work in combination...

I consider my 6" cock to be small because it is just under 4.5" girth which makes it thinner than average.

Conversely, a 6" cock that is over 5.5" in girth can be considered big in my book.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you're in a relationship with someone that is 8" or more you really start to see just how small 5" is. I'm between 5" and 5.5" (closer to the shorter) and I look at this thing and just stop trying to convince myself it's average. It's small and I guess we'll just have to accept it. I would agree with those that say anything less than 6" is small.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you're in a relationship with someone that is 8" or more you really start to see just how small 5" is. I'm between 5" and 5.5" (closer to the shorter) and I look at this thing and just stop trying to convince myself it's average. It's small and I guess we'll just have to accept it. I would agree with those that say anything less than 6" is small.

ushah....you know, buddy, you will never feel yourself adequate if you
have a defeatist attitude like that....:wink:
Think positive!!! Size isn't everything!

You say you are in a relationship (or that is what I'm assuming) with someone
that is 8" and you are "small" (your words) between 5 and 5.5"...

Has he told you that you are "small" and inadequate?
Have you been told that he is unhappy with what you have? :shrug:

It seems not, or I would think that you would have mentioned it as the reason
why you feel as you do. Don't belittle yourself, man! Just think, you could be
only 3" or 4".....but, even at 3" or 4", it is what is attached to that 3" or 4" and
all that goes with it that really matters. Size charts are mainly for swelling the
egos of "big" men because it deflates the egos of "small" men.

If your friend is happy with your size, then you should be too. He loves it, so
you love it! You seem to know how to make him happy with a "small" one, so
what's the problem? I don't see that there is one!

Enjoy the hell our of your "huge" 5 to 5-1/2 inches!!!!! :veryhappy:

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no no no...ur chart is kinda crazy and overestimatedunder 4 is tiny4.5-5 is small5.5-6.5 is average7-8 is large8.5 and over is extra largemy opinion

Your chart says small is 4.5-5 and average is 5.5-6.5… what about a guy who is 5.3 inches??
Your chart also says average is 5.5-6.5 and 7-8 is large… what about a guy who is 6.7 inches long???
Etc. on the tiny and extra large sizes… what about a guy who is 4.2? or 8.2?

Some stats/polls speak of 5-7 as being ‘average’ – I think they are being ‘generous’ so as not to hurt the feelings/pride of as many men as possible. Realistically and practically speaking this ‘generous outlook’ is b.s.
So I knock off about .5 inch from either side to make average 5.5-6.4. Then go in equal increments from there… technically I suppose it should be:

Under 4.5 inches = tiny
4.5 – under 5.5 = small
5.5 – under 6.5 = average
6.5 – under 7.5 = large
Over 7.5 = huge
With average girth being assumed and with extra girth or less girth making a penis be ‘promoted’ or ‘demoted’ in size classification. IMHO

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is hard to say. Most of these responses seem based on lenght alone. I would say that a 5.5" - 6.5" dick is small, but then I have a buddy who is probably 6", but incredibly thick, 6.5" around. His cock certainly isn't very long, but I wouldn't really call him small.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media

5-6.5 is considered averave beacuse that is he average size. You may not like it but there are a lot of folks who share you're dilema in fact the the majority of guys hence the term "average"

infinitesin

Just Browsing
Media
Some of you need to take a statistics class and learn the concepts of normalization and standard deviations. A very strong majority of them will fall between one standard deviation from the average (we'll say 6" for demonstrative purposes), which means that 70% of the male population ranges from 5.25" to 6.75", and 97-98% will fall between 4.5" and 7.5".

Obviously this community is going to be skewed larger because of the nature of the group and the number of self-admitted size queens that post here. That is fine. But it's not factually correct to let those biases influence your assertions, particularly in this case and on such a sensitive subject for some people.

The next question becomes, at what point does someone become "large"? My old high school used the term "gifted" to describe anyone with an IQ above 130, which is roughly two standard deviations from the accepted normal of 100. If we use the same logic (and we assume that both population are biologically standardized), someone who is "large" is above 7.5". I think it's fair to say that 2% of the population is small enough to support this - and you must keep in mind, those 2% probably represents 75% of this site.