how big is ann coulter's penis?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anybody have an idea how well hung M(ann) coulter is?
It is just so wrong of you to even imagine that Skeletor Coultergeist has anything below the neck...

Really, I would prefer not to think of Coultergeist's genitals at all.
Thanks, mindseye. Hope you don't mind me using your bon mot above!

I for one would like to see it and butt fuck the smile of he/she's bitchy face.
You are just as wrong for that as the OP was... ewww. No, not even a grudge-fuck.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is seriously the ugliest lying fuck around. Lives up the name mAnn Cuntler.
It's so annoying when people keep referring to it as a man. I like men (in general). It (coulter) does absolutely nothing to earn the privilege of being called a man.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Anybody watching Hardball on MSNBC just now and catching the moron with the "Marry me Ann" sign.:rolleyes: I bet they paid him to hold it.:biggrin: And I swear she has five o'clock shadow or something on her upper lip.:eek:

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
We need to bring back tar and feathering, the whole lot. This woman is the biggest piece of trash on the planet and a cunt is too nice a term for her. She is a propagandist and got out of voter fraud by her ex-boyfriend in the FBI who's probably a closeted gay man. She wants women's rights taken away, hates feminism and every progression women have ever made as did Shaffley who she also idolises. She is a degenerate.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ann Coulter will be on Larry King Live with pics of her penis ....actually ....

she won't........... but I couldn't resist

No matter how big her penis is, it's not nearly as big as her BALLS!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
trans annie on gma this morning........ she was trying to hookup with john edwards wife.........mann whore.........

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least on HardBall, she had sunglasses on to cover her cro-magnon eyebrows. And I think she has to wrist joints in her hands. Freaky looking.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's wishing that she has a cock we can only dream about. Long, thick, mushroom head, just perfect in every way. Then we wish that she discovers that she is able to pleasure herself, autofellatio, something that the majority of men can only contemplate...not perform. We also hope that she is not aware of her problem with gag reflex and that she chokes to death on her own cock.
I can truly say that I have never "hated" anyone. I do now! If we lived in a primative society, she would have been killed at birth. All I have to say and musch more attention than she deserves!