how big is ann coulter's penis?

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she is not a very nice lady. sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) but she is way too brash about it. especially over the whole john and elizabeth edwards thing.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard she sucked off John Edwards and he wouldn't let her swallow. Spewged her face. guess thats where the fag comment comes from. gee can you blame her? Poor thing

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh I forgot, then he pushed her face in the crapper and gave her a swirley! I would be so pissed.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
she is not a very nice lady. sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) but she is way too brash about it. especially over the whole john and elizabeth edwards thing.

Oh please, she's a propagandist who advocates the blowing up of US buildings. She's an old tired drunk.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check it out gentlemen..it's called marketing..Annie has a book to sell and Edwards has a campaign contribution deadline to meet..It's just pure, unadalurated capitalism

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear she gets the "faggot" Tourette's from hanging out trying to pick up guys at GOP sports bars only to get turned away with the cursory
"Get away from me, you dyke!".

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Amazon lists If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans, due out in October.

Brainless: The Lies and Lunacy of Ann Coulter. She's still cribbing. Her titles are as laughable as her stupidity. This is the woman who didn't know who was involved in Vietnam and makes up facts in her books without actually checking any sources. If Annie Had Any Brains, She'd Shut the Fuck Up.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brainless: The Lies and Lunacy of Ann Coulter. She's still cribbing. Her titles are as laughable as her stupidity. This is the woman who didn't know who was involved in Vietnam and makes up facts in her books without actually checking any sources. If Annie Had Any Brains, She'd Shut the Fuck Up.
She's hardly stupid. I'm not a student of hers; I don't recall ever reading one of her columns, and I don't watch enough TV to catch her appearances. But it's pretty obvious that she's an unusually astute businesswoman who knows exactly which buttons to push - after which she lets her critics not only provide free publicity, but portray her as the poor lil' waif assaulted by the big bad media (an appealing picture, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not; its accuracy is irrelevant).

If that's what being stupid is, we can thank our lucky stars she isn't smart.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She's hardly stupid. I'm not a student of hers; I don't recall ever reading one of her columns, and I don't watch enough TV to catch her appearances.

Never read any of her "work", never heard her on television? Hardly gives you a reason to make a comment about this BITCH!!!!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never read any of her "work", never heard her on television? Hardly gives you a reason to make a comment about this BITCH!!!!
I haven't the foggiest notion of her bitch quotient. But it's pretty clear that she isn't stupid. Not even slightly.

I might have read one column. I don't remember what it was about, so it couldn't have impressed me too terribly much, but I do recall that I thought it to be much in the strain of American public commentary as developed by Sam Clemens and Ambrose Bierce, and further elaborated by H.L. Mencken. Probably not at their level of sophistication, but I really don't remember. Now this peculiarly American style is noted for its generally overwrought tone. Contemporary readers never pretended to misunderstand this; Clemens and Bierce and Mencken were not castigated for their actual words, as they were obviously not meant to be interpreted literally. (Although revisionists have been trying to attack the late Henry Mencken by deliberately mistaking him, claiming literal meanings which clearly, to me, aren't there.) The hysteria I read whenever Coulter is quoted clearly springs from an inappropriate insistence that she is writing literally. It takes a pretty shallow reader to fall for that.

Now were readers of those commentaries, over a century ago (in the cases of Clemens and Bierce), or a bit less than a century ago (in the case of Mencken), really that much more sophisticated than modern readers? It sometimes seems so.