How big is big enough

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

WellHungWill: Im 7 and a half inches long and 7 inches circumferance. Is that a good size for the ladies?

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: It's very good. That's a very nice size. To answer your question...big enough is when you are satisfied. People with foot-longs can ask for longer, because they haven't come to term with themselves. And someone with a 2" cock can make an amazing lover, because they are confident in themselves.

I think sex is more than just penis in vagina...it is an act - of love in infatuation. It's just like you can't have sex with someone who has a 10" cock and is repulsive looking (sorry, but it's true). Well, it's possible, but it's definetly not as enjoyable.

Like I said, it's all what you make of it.

3. mycar1

mycar1 New Member

Im 8"x6"-6.25" and I have also had a hard time believing I was above average until my girfriend and I had sex for the first time and she said it hurt. I felt bad for her a little bit, but it was a great boost of confidence for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice