How big is big? Try this.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read about all the guys that claim to be 8 x 6. That seems to be the ideal goal. (I think 6" and up girth is too thick)
So, I got some card stock, a ruler, and some scotch tape, and made a "penis model".
I made 3 models:
7 1/2 x 5
7 1/2 x 5.5
8 x 6.

Wow, 8 x 6 is big. I could barley get my hand around that girth.
Then I tried something "gay". I put my mouth on it to see how a chick could take it. Ouch. I would need a very special girl to accomadate this size.

The point of this is to have to visual and tangible tool to help you realize your goals. No point in saying "I want to be 8 x 6" without know what that is. It helped me better define my goals. What do you guys think?

Heck, for all the liars that claim to be 10" x 7. Make a model for that one.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My shaft girth (6.7) is slightly bigger than a Red Bull can. The head is a bit bigger. There is no way I can get an RB can in my mouth. I only ever met one guy who could fully swallow it without scraping teeth. I think all the talk of guys deep throating 10x7 inch cocks is BS.

Mind you, I get great oral without getting deep throated. But I've had lots of promises about how they are going to take the whole thing, but the reality is, it ain't happening.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thought, you may or may not, have factored in.

In my personal case:
The circumference is somewhat narrowed, toward the glans.
The width is greater than the depth, depending on the perspective.

Yeah, I thought about that later. Some guys have the girth in the middle, others have it at the base. Not many have a consistent size all the way through.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My shaft girth (6.7) is slightly bigger than a Red Bull can. The head is a bit bigger. There is no way I can get an RB can in my mouth. I only ever met one guy who could fully swallow it without scraping teeth. I think all the talk of guys deep throating 10x7 inch cocks is BS.

Mind you, I get great oral without getting deep throated. But I've had lots of promises about how they are going to take the whole thing, but the reality is, it ain't happening.
Cocks aren't cylindrical like a RB can. I have deep throated a 8 x 6.5 dildo with a little difficulty. Probably too much teeth for the real thing. I have swallowed 9 of a 10 x 6.75 dildo, but I am sure about the teeth being too much.

In the real world I have DT a 9 x 6 cock.

10 x 7 would be too much for me, but I am sure there are guys out there with bigger mouths.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it depends on how people measure, i dont have a measuring tape but from peoples pictures you can tell how much they are lying to themselves. really though, i doubt that having alot more girth than my 6.25 would be any good(for most people), or at least i wouldnt want it. that being said, also something to take in to consideration is that even when you are very hard, if you fuck a girl whos really tight, i think that your penis probably compresses a little from the vaginal walls pressing in on your penis. just try it yourself, get hard and then simulate with your hand about the equal tightness of the tightest chick you have ever been with and then feel that it probably is smaller than your penis when its not compressed by a tight pussy, (or hand of equal pressure)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I also tried the "model arts" some years ago. I have, in my lifetime encountered some individuals who were definitely in the top 10% of the bell curve.

In all cases once the penis was over a certain size the owner of that penis did not necessarily feel that portion of his anatomy to be an asset.

There are many "trade-offs" in life. I have often wondered which would in real truth be worse. Being extremely small to where one would suffer aprehension before every attempt at a sex act, or, being extremely large beyond what is practical and losing out when sex partners are in truth unable to fulfill promises.

As in the size of the endowments themselves there are great differences in people's abilities to to control a gag reflex and to do a "DT" on something of outlandish size.

I think that the main problem would be matching the penis with the throat. The odds of that kind of match considering the percentages on the two different bell curves would be roughly the same as winning Powerball. That is where the problem lies..... Possible, but not likely....

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Im not a gold member yet but I could tell by the pictures.
Pardon the pun, but does that suck for you?

I can still get a good blow job from an enthusiastic and talented partner, but I have never been deepthroated, and I would like to experience that at some point.

D_Yul Tidecarol

1st Like
Media
I also tried the "model arts" some years ago. I have, in my lifetime encountered some individuals who were definitely in the top 10% of the bell curve.

In all cases once the penis was over a certain size the owner of that penis did not necessarily feel that portion of his anatomy to be an asset.

There are many "trade-offs" in life. I have often wondered which would in real truth be worse. Being extremely small to where one would suffer aprehension before every attempt at a sex act, or, being extremely large beyond what is practical and losing out when sex partners are in truth unable to fulfill promises.

it makes me a little bitter that penis size ideal has an implication of "the bigger the better, period" when so many other aspects of physical beauty are based so strongly on proportion. my girlfriend thinks my penis is "perfect" but as a male... for some reason i want to feel bigger than perfect. i want to be like "oh my gosh" huge, even though the whole "reason" for a fixation on penis size should be the issue of pleasing your partner, and i know if i were any larger it would be less comfortable for her, and not more pleasurable.

sorry, that was a bit of a tangent. :redface:

Superthroat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can still get a good blow job from an enthusiastic and talented partner, but I have never been deepthroated, and I would like to experience that at some point.
Mule, I personally think I could get you down, but the approach would have to be different than the pose the girl is using in the video. Your cock has a curve; I'd need to swallow it by being in a 69-style position, with my feet by your head. From that angle, you could probably get someone to deepthroat you. A challenge, but not impossible. :)

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then I tried something "gay".

That is so fucking hilarious. Its all good dude, nobody was going to judge you for that. Every guy here looks at other dudes, is impressed by some, doesn't make them gay. If you want to hive head to index cards, that's your perogative.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Amen to that. I've had many offers to blow me by guys who THINK they can take it all in DT. Most of these guys can't deepthroat a redbull can without scraping the paint badly, and an RB can is a lot smaller than me.
There was a previous post, anything over 6/6.5 girth is a hindrance: yes.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Amen to that. I've had many offers to blow me by guys who THINK they can take it all in DT. Most of these guys can't deepthroat a redbull can without scraping the paint badly, and an RB can is a lot smaller than me.
There was a previous post, anything over 6/6.5 girth is a hindrance: yes.

Well Drac I would love to take a shot on doing you.
Let me ask Mr. Ed...hey Ed... Uh EDDY... yoo hoo Eddy?...hmmmm
Hey Drac come on over! :naughty:
Let's practice on ah um you? :scratchchin: :eek1: :wow:
C.B.:1zhelp:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Drac I would love to take a shot on doing you.
Let me ask Mr. Ed...hey Ed... Uh EDDY... yoo hoo Eddy?...hmmmm
Hey Drac come on over! :naughty:
Let's practice on ah um you? :scratchchin: :eek1: :wow:
C.B.:1zhelp:

Tell ya what... since my name is Ed too, I'll answer... Be right there, hon!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I've already started a tread to know more about how many real and proven very thick cock there are around... I think that there is no natural cock over 8 inches of girth and if any it is very very very very rare... maybe 1 in billion not as common as someboby here claims... what's your point of view?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, I realized this shortly after I started PE. Went around trying to find something that was 6 inches in girth to see how thick it is, found a can that was 6.25 and noticed I can just barely get my middle finger and thumb to touch and that it doesn't even fit in my mouth. And yeah, a cock isn't an exact tube but still.