how big is big?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Spookyo_O: Hi im sorry if im rude at all but i regestered here just kindof to ask this question, how big does one have to be to be considered material for the large penis support group? just cuz i saw that some1 who replied in one of the mails is 7" and i didnt know that was considered a BIG dick. so... tell me what u think and tell me if i should piss off and never to be seen again for my ordasity... BYE!

p.s. I put this first in the "sex with big dicks" catagory by accident, i ment for it to be here

2. Imported

Gold Member

josh: well i aint that big, im about 6.5 long. U dont have to be big to be a member. But big is any thing from average up.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: I and a few others of us aren't big at all, and we're still allowed to post. And some valued and esteemed posters here don't even have a penis. :)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The Large Penis Support Group is open to those eighteen years of age and older who have, are affected by, or are interested in large penes. What constitutes a 'large penis' is a subjective matter, but don't worry; no one's going to show up at your front door with a tape measure and demand that you whip out your tool. This site was never intended to be a Big Dick contest, and you are welcome here.

5. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: you can decide what you think is big or not. It varies by person anyways otherwise as far as standards go I would say anything over 7.5 would probably be considered "big" or "bigger then avg" by most peole

Nate

6. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: recently I saw a bell curve that showed what percentile of the population a size represents. After seeing that I would say that anything over 7 is big since 7 inches is bigger than a large majority of the population (I think it might be 80%)

Draft saved Draft deleted