how big is big?

Spookyo_O: Hi im sorry if im rude at all but i regestered here just kindof to ask this question, how big does one have to be to be considered material for the large penis support group? just cuz i saw that some1 who replied in one of the mails is 7" and i didnt know that was considered a BIG dick. so... tell me what u think and tell me if i should piss off and never to be seen again for my ordasity... BYE!

p.s. I put this first in the "sex with big dicks" catagory by accident, i ment for it to be here

josh: well i aint that big, im about 6.5 long. U dont have to be big to be a member. But big is any thing from average up.

Ineligible: I and a few others of us aren't big at all, and we're still allowed to post. And some valued and esteemed posters here don't even have a penis. :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Large Penis Support Group is open to those eighteen years of age and older who have, are affected by, or are interested in large penes. What constitutes a 'large penis' is a subjective matter, but don't worry; no one's going to show up at your front door with a tape measure and demand that you whip out your tool. This site was never intended to be a Big Dick contest, and you are welcome here.

nacard01: you can decide what you think is big or not. It varies by person anyways otherwise as far as standards go I would say anything over 7.5 would probably be considered "big" or "bigger then avg" by most peole

Nate

rawkstar: recently I saw a bell curve that showed what percentile of the population a size represents. After seeing that I would say that anything over 7 is big since 7 inches is bigger than a large majority of the population (I think it might be 80%)