How big is "big"?

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Strontium ... a couple of thoughts

Now their are some notions that can be found on the web that claim an increase of estrogen (think birth control pills and recycled water supply) in the water supply is messing with men but I have not seen any real studies or evidence to back that up.

Yes, this is a real problem, which I've discussed with a few medico friends of mine. But its not necessarily water supply, it's body fat that's doing the damage.

Basically, being fat during pubescence is bad for proper male development, including poor development of penis size.

At the risk of oversimplifying human biochemistry: oestrogen gets converted to testosterone and the degree of conversion depends on the ratio of body fat to muscle: the leaner the body, the more testosterone is produced. (I was consistently the second leanest guy in my class aged 12 to 14, so I'm not worried ;)

So fat boys tend not to be properly masculinized. Just think how many guys you know who were fat as teenagers and who now have soft feminine skin, squeaky voices, poorly developed beards and male axillary hair, small shoulders, wide hips, and small cocks.

The following pic is somewhat gratuitous. He may in fact be very well hung, but its unlikely.

-

Attachments

Last edited:

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well adolescent obesity is a real problem and if telling them that being fat will shrink their dragon perhaps they will go get some exercise. If it is really a fact or not I remain unconvinced.

Personally I was athletic in HS and sat at about 12 - 14% body fat... but have since worked up to 20 % which is not to bad for a 34 year old lol ...

Think we have hijacked this thread a bit lol. Perhaps a good new thread would be body fat percent during HS and current penis length see if their is any correlation.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Think we have hijacked this thread a bit lol. Perhaps a good new thread would be body fat percent during HS and current penis length see if their is any correlation.

I'd contribute to that new thread, since I know both stats. But I wonder how many guys know their body fat % at age 14.

Its time for work here. See you in 10 hours or so :)

Last edited:

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What specifically do you find difficult to believe? Remember that this survey is more about perception than realistic representation of size.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Biggish Ben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, this is a real problem, which I've discussed with a few medico friends of mine. But its not necessarily water supply, it's body fat that's doing the damage.

Basically, being fat during pubescence is bad for proper male development, including poor development of penis size.

At the risk of oversimplifying human biochemistry: oestrogen gets converted to testosterone and the degree of conversion depends on the ratio of body fat to muscle: the leaner the body, the more testosterone is produced. (I was consistently the second leanest guy in my class aged 12 to 14, so I'm not worried ;)

So fat boys tend not to be properly masculinized. Just think how many guys you know who were fat as teenagers and who now have soft feminine skin, squeaky voices, poorly developed beards and male axillary hair, small shoulders, wide hips, and small cocks.

The following pic is somewhat gratuitous. He may in fact be very well hung, but its unlikely.

-

I've always been slim and skinny. My body fat percent is 8% and I think it has been always the same. That theory might be accurate, because I've been thinking of the same. Skinny guys are usually hung, if not well hung!

over 6 1/2 inches would be big

Nice to hear that.

anything over 7 length and 5 girth,

I'll second that.

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media

-

To a degree what you are saying makes sense, but it is just a theory.

Firstly, during teenage years the male body is producing large quantities of Growth Hormone and Testosterone. You are mistaken to think “oestrogen gets converted to testosterone,” that just doesn’t happen.

What happens is: a process of equilibrium where the body increases its oestrogen production to balance the body’s high levels of testosterone. This is why many teenage boys develop breasts in parallel to steroid users. In addition, some will have poor diets that increase body fat, which also increases oestrogen. So it is important to keep body fat low otherwise it becomes a viscous circle, however, testosterone has no correlation with penis size.

You showed a picture of a fat guy with the judgement he probably doesn’t have a large penis, but Ron Jeremy isn’t the slimmest of guys.

Fat increases oestrogen, it hides body parts, it also slows blood rate and an unhealthy diet will lack vitamins and minerals. These are likely to produce poor erections etc and ‘may’ result in the stereotypical portrait of fat = small penis.

Just a thought J

Media
To a degree what you are saying makes sense, but it is just a theory.

stront is just another health & fitness nazi who never misses an opportunity to say how much fat people disgust him or to seize on any bullshit rationalization for his disgust.

heard it all:

"fat people lack self-control"

"fat people are a burden on the health system"

"fat men have small penises"

etc. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless the smile hides a laugh :tongue:

Surely TP you would't do that? :biggrin1: Mind you, some SPH types would like that sort of thing.

So when are you going to meet up with us London lads now that the weather has improved?