How big is "big"?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely TP you would't do that? :biggrin1: Mind you, some SPH types would like that sort of thing.

So when are you going to meet up with us London lads now that the weather has improved?

Don't worry - I'm not into SPH...

Just say when - but let's find a better place this time - the idea of all showing off at some gay bar messed up the last meet n' greet...

Mckellen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess I should find a camera then lol.
I don't get laid much so I just wanted to get some confirmation from you guys.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well....I don't consider myself big.....I'm 6 inches and my girth is 4.5-4.8..... Actually, I think that according to statistics I'm just half an inch or so above average..........I've always felt small....I guess becase I'm a grower, but nowadays as opposed to looking at my peice from the top and being dissapointed, I view myself in the mirror, especially when erect, and it's not bad.....I sometimes look at a 6inch ruler and say that must be enough for a girl to take in her vagina.......Well, my girlfried orgasms everytime, most times more than once, and everytime before me. And I'm kind of freaky in the bed so I know what I'm doing......I guess I'm alright, better off than alot in size, but worse off than alot in size also.