How big is considered big with a twist ; )

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching a british documentary.. unfortunately I can't remeber the name.. where women were given clay and ask to scult the perfect penis. The average was around 7", I'm not sure about the girth.. maybe around 5.5", but I'm guessing. And if you also look at top selling dildos, they're usually 7" x 5.5".

Some may not consider this big, but the average woman seems to gravitate to penis and sex toys around that size.

damn...i've gotta get me to England. :cool:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why (in that documentary) the guy complained he got comments like "skinny dick", when he's 7"x6" .... 6" girth and he gets called skinny. Just mean women?

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After watching the bit with the actual surgery, maybe he was lying about being that size...

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most females have pretty stretched out vagina's so I am sure every female here and 99 percent of the females around the planet could take a dildo/dick that was 13 inches with a 10 inch girth with no problem.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something interesting my g/f noticed last night... the widest part of my shaft (near the base) is as wide as her pinky is long.

lol... She immediately declared that I have a "pinky dick", and then texted her friend to gloat... lol

Last edited: