How big is considered big??

mainer: I would like to know if i am big or medium my wife says big i say medium i am 9"x7"

bastian: I agree with your wife. I am a 9.5 incher and have been told by most who talk about me and my dick that I am large. According to anything I have read about average penis size, they claim that 6 inches is average. Since you are 3 inches larger than average, I would guess that makes you a large.

Maybe in your neighborhood, 9 is medium, but I would think that you could move this forum to meetings in your neighborhood garages.

bif5x5: 9x7 is big.

the 7 inch girth is a wonderful asset.

9 inches is probably the perfect length. most women can take all you've got...you'll fill'em to the brim!...

...leaving nothing out in the cold.

7 inch girth allows for a lot of friction=more pleasure for her.

get frisky one night and she'll be remembering you in the morning.

felipe: Anything bigger than the average (5 - 6 inches) is considered big, although in this forum, an 8 or 9 incher feels pretty dwarfed alongside the 10, 11, 12 or even 13 inchers!!!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My view would be:

Anything over 7" = big
Over 8" you are into the very well hung category

Therefore 9 ins is very big indeed. I'm not sure though that I agree with bif5x5 that most women will be able to take all of you at that length. I think not.

This forum is hardly the right place to find a rational comparison. You could be well below average here and still be huge.

libra_981: at 9"x7", you are big.

I am at 10.5"x6" and my girlfriend says its the biggest she has ever seen

johnholmeshorse: Yeah, at 9x7 you got nothing to worry about. 7" is a very nice girth in fact it's than average> The 9" you are fine, not as big as some of the guys here but in the real world, you are large. That's my opinion.

Donk: "Am I big?" posts like this make me imagine a guy like tallman standing next to an NBA basketball team and suddenly feeling short. Of course 9"x7" is big. Being average among the above average is still above average.

Here's a trick to try if you ever are doubtful about your size. Get a standard size condom. Cram your erect penis into it. Then think about the fact that this thing is designed to be one-size-fits-almost-all. A penis is supposed to fit into a standard condom with room to spare. Yours won't.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say anything bigger than average is considered big my most people.

I thought I was just average until I was about 15.
Nobody ever commented on my size because I was never in that type of situation. And I wasn't in the situation to see others either so I had no comaprison.

It wasn't until I started with the ladies that they started to comment on my size but even then I thought 'oh girls say that to all the guys to make them feel better' LOL

well let's just say I learned a lesson sometime haha

but anyway my point - size is relative. Of course I think 8 inches is small - compared to me ..
yet someone with 3 inches will think 8 inches is the biggest in the world !

rawkstar: you can't go by what sizes people have here, thats so skewed its crazy.

Over 7: big

nothing more to say!

I think after 10 you start getting into the huge catagory, but what 'huge' is depends on the girl's experiances ;)

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1036122073;start=0#7 date=11/02/02 at 07:35:59]Being average among the above average is still above average.[/quote]
I think you should be getting the drift by now, given everyone's opinion. I think Mr Donk has put it rather well.