How big is considered big??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mainer: I would like to know if i am big or medium my wife says big i say medium i am 9"x7"

2. Imported

Gold Member

bastian: I agree with your wife. I am a 9.5 incher and have been told by most who talk about me and my dick that I am large. According to anything I have read about average penis size, they claim that 6 inches is average. Since you are 3 inches larger than average, I would guess that makes you a large.

Maybe in your neighborhood, 9 is medium, but I would think that you could move this forum to meetings in your neighborhood garages.

3. Imported

Gold Member

bif5x5: 9x7 is big.

the 7 inch girth is a wonderful asset.

9 inches is probably the perfect length. most women can take all you've got...you'll fill'em to the brim!...

...leaving nothing out in the cold.

7 inch girth allows for a lot of friction=more pleasure for her.

get frisky one night and she'll be remembering you in the morning.

4. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: Anything bigger than the average (5 - 6 inches) is considered big, although in this forum, an 8 or 9 incher feels pretty dwarfed alongside the 10, 11, 12 or even 13 inchers!!!

5. Max

Max New Member

My view would be:

Anything over 7" = big
    Over 8" you are into the very well hung category

Therefore 9 ins is very big indeed. I'm not sure though that I agree with bif5x5 that most women will be able to take all of you at that length. I think not.

This forum is hardly the right place to find a rational comparison. You could be well below average here and still be huge.

6. Imported

Gold Member

libra_981: at 9"x7", you are big.

I am at 10.5"x6" and my girlfriend says its the biggest she has ever seen

7. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: Yeah, at 9x7 you got nothing to worry about. 7" is a very nice girth in fact it's than average> The 9" you are fine, not as big as some of the guys here but in the real world, you are large. That's my opinion.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: "Am I big?" posts like this make me imagine a guy like tallman standing next to an NBA basketball team and suddenly feeling short. Of course 9"x7" is big. Being average among the above average is still above average.

Here's a trick to try if you ever are doubtful about your size. Get a standard size condom. Cram your erect penis into it. Then think about the fact that this thing is designed to be one-size-fits-almost-all. A penis is supposed to fit into a standard condom with room to spare. Yours won't.

9. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

I would say anything bigger than average is considered big my most people.

I thought I was just average until I was about 15.
    Nobody ever commented on my size because I was never in that type of situation. And I wasn't in the situation to see others either so I had no comaprison.

It wasn't until I started with the ladies that they started to comment on my size but even then I thought 'oh girls say that to all the guys to make them feel better' LOL

well let's just say I learned a lesson sometime haha

but anyway my point - size is relative. Of course I think 8 inches is small - compared to me ..
    yet someone with 3 inches will think 8 inches is the biggest in the world !

10. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: you can't go by what sizes people have here, thats so skewed its crazy.

Over 7: big

nothing more to say!

I think after 10 you start getting into the huge catagory, but what 'huge' is depends on the girl's experiances ;)

11. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1036122073;start=0#7 date=11/02/02 at 07:35:59]Being average among the above average is still above average.[/quote]
    I think you should be getting the drift by now, given everyone's opinion. I think Mr Donk has put it rather well.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice