How Big Is Hayden Christensen's Lightsabre?

The nearest he ever got to revealing all was in the shower scene of Life as a House (2001):

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

There are some seriously obsessive Christensen fans out there ---
so much so that his Homocaine gallery contains 709 (!!!) pictures

(ONLY OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU ARE AMONG THE OBSESSED AND ON BROADBAND)
http://www.homocaine.com/ca/gallery.asp?folder=/hayden%20christensen/

...while one fansite contains several thousand (!!!!) images, which are at least categorized and more computer-friendly:

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN PHOTO ARCHIVE @ DESIRING HAYDEN.NET - Home

these pics do not show up.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
The personal section reads a lot like things I told nosy people, while in my early 20s. Might he be bi?
From wikipedia:
Romance
Christensen is currently romantically linked to Sienna Miller, his co-star in Factory Girl. They fell in love early in shooting, but their romance was stymied by Miller's faltering but ongoing relationship with Jude Law. Later in filming, Miller broke up with Law and returned to Christensen. It is rumored that a sex scene involving Miller and Christensen in the film is actual sexual intercourse, filmed after their reunion. [1]

I must be missing something here. Where does it say he is gay or bi?

Reactions: loftboy79

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They aren't more together.They was last year in march than filming Factory Girl.He is now with a readhead model girl from Canada together!They are now a few sightings of the both since sommer last year!

You can clearly see in the sexscene clip that he isn't penetration her,but he he had it offscreen!