How big is he?

thin7

Expert Member
Media
This guy is approx 6'2" and 200 lbs. He is my girl's ex and she says he is massive. He doesn't look all that massive to me. Any guesses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Attachments

thin7

Expert Member
Media
That's kind of what I was thinking. And that's what doesn't make sense. I am 7.5"x5.25". And she says Im just as big but then when she mentions her past dicks she says one guy was like her pinky, two were on the other end and the rest are about the same.

thin7

Expert Member
Media
Well, I pressed her about it. And she sent it to me but said she didn't want me to feel insecure. I saw and said, why the hell would I feel insecure over that? Maybe he is a tad thicker. He doesn't seem to be longer though.

mack_the_knife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, really, why does she still have the pic? Regardless of what her intentions were to not want you to "feel insecure", the fact that she still has a pic of one of her ex's dicks is the real problem here.

thin7

Expert Member
Media
Well we met literally right after they broke up. They were still in the breaking up stage really. And we've only been seeing each other for 3 weeks.

neksko

Just Browsing
Media
This guy is approx 6'2" and 200 lbs. He is my girl's ex and she says he is massive. He doesn't look all that massive to me. Any guesses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

I'll give this one a shot! Let's remember the tricks of the game, closeness, angle and grooming. You can see this guy is shaved to add appearance of size, you can also see that he has his fingers curled back so they don't appear to wrap around his shaft, and you can see the photo is taken really up close to make it appear bigger.

This guy is around 5.5 x 5.5 I'd say on a realistic and honest measuring.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll give this one a shot! Let's remember the tricks of the game, closeness, angle and grooming. You can see this guy is shaved to add appearance of size, you can also see that he has his fingers curled back so they don't appear to wrap around his shaft, and you can see the photo is taken really up close to make it appear bigger.

This guy is around 5.5 x 5.5 I'd say on a realistic and honest measuring.

neksko, Ordinarily I would agree with this assessment, 100%. However there is an important piece of information that you are leaving out: The former girlfriend of this guy, who has a current boyfriend that is 7.5X5.25 called the guy "massive" in front of the guy with the 7.5x5.25 penis. That is important info. On top of that the guy is 6'2" which means he could have larger than average hands.

I will split the difference and say 6.5 x 5.75, and possibly as much as 7x6 (that would be truly massive btw).

mack_the_knife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll guess he's 6 3/4" length by 5 5/8" girth.
My photoshop "inch" is based on his thumb.

I did my own photshop analysis and got very similar results. I myself am 6'2 and based the measurement off my thumb, etc. etc. etc. While not exactly scientific, it's a reasonable guesstimate.