How Big is James Woods?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Dust, Nov 3, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

He was on a show called "Day Side" and the male host asked him if Robin took a look at the Howard Stern show. He responded with, "I wouldn’t want to shock her." A very hot host named Juliet Huddy was smiling and starting saying there was a rumor around Hollywood, but stopped herself. Woods went on to tell a story as she tried to stop him. Yet, he went on and the basis was an actress wanted to see it and he said she would have to pay a hefty price.

The segment hinted at him being endowed and it was very sexy to see Juliet Huddy react in such an unprofessional and sexual way.

2. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    perhaps the hefty price was getting boned by Mr Woods [​IMG]

3. deewil

deewil Member

I have seen some stills of that actor from a movie, where he is shown frontally nude in a shower scene (I believe) and he didn't appear to be noticeably large or above average. Of course, his reputation may very well be based on those who've been with him when he's erect. Regardless, I'm not sure if I'm judging you guys correctly or not, because actor Jude Law, who was shown naked in secretly taken photos not long ago, was mocked by some because of his supposedly small size, while he looked about average to me.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The name of the movie with the shower scene was The Onion Fields. Average? Above average? Big? You decide. (Disclaimer: Do not click on the link if you are under 18 years of age.)

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

He looks above average and he may be a grand grower. He could definitly fuck the shit out of Jilian Huddy with that thing.

6. 11incher

11incher New Member

Albums:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dust &#064; Nov 4 2005, 05&#58;18 AM) [post=358118]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    He looks above average and he may be a grand grower. He could definitly fuck the shit out of Jilian Huddy with that thing.
    [/b][/quote]

I would love to fuck Jilian Huddy

7. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

I remember reading a thing just after Milton Berle died about James Woods "being happy to take the crown of having the biggest cock in American showbusiness". It could have been bullshit, but he is rumoured to be absolutely huge. And he was in a Sergio Leone film, some people get all the luck.

8. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

We have to realize what "society" views as huge is NOT what we view as huge. Most of us on here are a little jaded when it comes to size. He doesn&#39;t look extremely long, but it does look pretty thick. Even if it doubled in length, he might get to a good 8-9" range, which to most people would be enormous--to us, rather average.

9. Knight

Knight New Member

He looks like maybe 6x6 or 5x5 at least soft to me...but at least he doesn&#39;t have good looks :D

Looks quite scary actually lol.

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Nov 4 2005, 01&#58;12 PM) [post=358172]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>at least he doesn&#39;t have good looks :D[/b][/quote]
    are you serious? james woods is one of the hottest guys on screen in the past 30 years, kiddo.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I&#39;ve learned to appreciate that fact [​IMG]

Luke

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    i should qualify that statement by admitting that i don&#39;t think i&#39;ve seen any of his work post-about-1990, so for all i know he might&#39;ve gotten really fat or something [​IMG]

13. deewil

deewil Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Nov 4 2005, 07&#58;45 PM) [post=358270]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    It just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. [/b][/quote]

I would say that applies to size too.

In most cases, I don&#39;t think there will be much disagreement over whether a woman is endowed or not, but it seems to be rather difficult in figuring out what everyone means when they say a guy is endowed or not.

The link supplied by doublemeatwhopper and my remembering the photos of Jude Law a few months ago make me think all you guys look more alike than not, and differences in size, at least when you&#39;re soft, are too minor for anyone to easily tell the difference between one person and another.

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Why does James Woods always have to accept these cocky asshole character roles? I don't really care about his dick size. Since it is the topic of this post, He's probably a grower. --Invisibleman

15. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Umm that looks AWESOME! I see James Woods in a new light. And he's soft. I've seen many guys grow to enormous sizes (being rather unimpressive soft.)

He looks like a shower and a grower, if you ask me. :)

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it, man, when he made that Vampire movie sometime ago, I thought they were casting him as one of the vampires, not the hunters.

17. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Back in '82 or '83 when Videodrome was fimed by David Cronenberg in Canada, the gossip from the set was that Woods was notorious for trying to distract his female costars Sonia Smits and Deborah Harry with his hardons during scenes (and off camera). Cronenberg was quite amused and made some wisecrack about how Jimmy was a walking hardon.

Draft saved Draft deleted