How Big Is Madonna's New Boyfriend, A-Rod's Cock?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i don't know how reliable it is (probably no more reliable than the statement that "all tall guys MUST be hung, and people thinking that his cup under his uniform is actually his balls), but a my oldest bro's bud's sister claims to have had him, and according to her - he's hung like a Tic-Tac. Might be why Madonna is denying everything.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
Madonna was a cunt 20 years ago; she is still a cunt now! Let me get psychic for a moment: She will still be a cunt 20 years from now!

Why do so many queeny fags think that they her her girlfriend and she their patron saint? Pathetic!

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know but that 1 pic of him has been around forever you would think somewhwere there would be a candid REAL shot of him nude they say he uses it all the time , how come nobody ever caught a pic of him if he's that much of a cocksman? and why madonna, shes got to be like grannyland compared to him! she has been on the scene since the 70's you do the math!

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Madonna was a cunt 20 years ago; she is still a cunt now! Let me get psychic for a moment: She will still be a cunt 20 years from now!

Why do so many queeny fags think that they her her girlfriend and she their patron saint? Pathetic![/quote]

I think Madonna rocks it out and I'm not a queeny fag, Arnie.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungArnold will literally be hung if he carries on spewing such nasty venom. Referring to gays as fags is not acceptable. Calling Madonna a vile cunt is even less acceptable. She is a fucking Goddess & queen of the world. She also looks fantastic, surgery or not. This affair nonsense is complete bullshit. If Guy believed it for a split second she'd be out the door. He's no fool. This guy aint so hot either, frankly.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HungArnold will literally be hung if he carries on spewing such nasty venom. Referring to gays as fags is not acceptable. Calling Madonna a vile cunt is even less acceptable. She is a fucking Goddess & queen of the world. She also looks fantastic, surgery or not. This affair nonsense is complete bullshit. If Guy believed it for a split second she'd be out the door. He's no fool. This guy aint so hot either, frankly.

She sure is a fucking Goddess whom I have been worshipping since I was a kid.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are a few people on this site that are obvioulsy emotionally unbalanced. Anybody ranting and calling others "fags" and "cunts" certainly is of those people.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

is that all you are here for... trouble?
it appears if you dont agree with someones opinion you get very defensive, of course your opinion is the only one that matters, right? shut up and stop pickingfights with everyo0ne all the time.. jeez

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Madonna was a cunt 20 years ago; she is still a cunt now! Let me get psychic for a moment: She will still be a cunt 20 years from now!

Why do so many queeny fags think that they her her girlfriend and she their patron saint? Pathetic!"

I liked Madonna when she did "The Girlie Show". That show was remarkable. And that was when she and her brother were on good terms.

I never thought that she was my gurlfriend or that she was my patron saint. My espirit de coeur has its queeny fagginess but it appreciates its masculine butchiness as well. They get along like sis and bro respectively. :smile:

I think Madonna sold out though. I remember Madonna used to be pretty funky. Then she went European and Cliff RIchard "I'm No Hero" with her image and sound. That creeped me out. And now she hooked up with Timbaland and The Neptunes with this album. (I hang my head in shame.) Where is the musicality in those songs?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is that all you are here for... trouble?
it appears if you dont agree with someones opinion you get very defensive, of course your opinion is the only one that matters, right? shut up and stop pickingfights with everyo0ne all the time.. jeez

Ive only just spotted this one. Who the fuck are you to call me out as a trouble causer? You are a nasty, sneaky & downright hypocritical piece of stale shit. Trying to accuse others of your own tricks is a very tired & blatantly stupid game. You fool no-one. You fool. Why didnt you just send me a nasty PM like you did last time? Scared I might report you again? Chickenshit. Dont even try baiting me in posts coz Ill run rings around you. I can smell an idiot from as far as the internet can reach. All your posts are nasty from what I see. No intellect just boring & basic piffle. Well Piff off!

Apologies to the OP but somethings need a response.

Carry on....