How Big is Shafts Monster Black Cock?

Felicity Grace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How big do you think the Shaft is??

I havent had the pleasure myself yet but i am looking forward to a deep stretching lol :eek::eek::eek:

enjoy xxxxx

Attachments

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when these models suck or hold a cock but stare into the camera with a fake expression. It's so pretentious and poserish.

Whomever did their makeup should be shot.... and if they did it... they should be shot... immediately... or whatever the weapon of choice is in the UK.... boiling scalding hot water... terrible, terrible terrible.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats with the hate? I think Killergram is an awesome site. I only found it about a month ago and the girls are stunning. The Uk doesnt have many sites at the level Killergram are at. To be honest i havnt got past looking at clips of Delta and Anjali! Felicity you are a new favourite! Cheers for posting

a fan in scotland :)

P.S what the hell kind of girth is Kane packing :O

Felicity Grace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks GTS while your in there have a look at Victoria Brown she takes some VERY big meat and tries her best to deep throat them too.

enjoy xxxxx

hyperionic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those women in the pics look stupendously dumb.. I'm sorry.. i know its the fact i'm gay, but i find certain women just as attractive as the next sraight guy (though not sexually). But why do they allways look like they only have 2 braincells competing over survival.. as a mater a fact.. i'm starting a thread on this..

Forgoing the nice dick.. sorry.. and that delta chick looks nice.. kinda like pink. But again..