How big is this black penis?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great length, maybe even near 8". Probably below average circumference though, maybe 4.5" around. He can go much deeper than the average guy but dick so skinny a guy following should not be intimidated.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is between 9" and 10" ...Her forearm is longer than most girls and he is in NO WAY thin... his dick may perhaps look thin (Though I don't think so) b/c of the extreme length of this massive blk pipe !

:bj:
~HH~

KingKoopa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is 9/10 Mandingo is 14/15 lol.Wesley Pipes is funny as shit though

Last edited:

Triglav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how is it possible some of you guys claim that this dick is only 7,5-8 inch long?! I got 7,5 inch long dick and I'm nowhere near his size.

RedoT

Just Browsing
Media
He's got length, but its like a Slim Jim and this board is filled with reasons why that isn't ideal. I realize comparing him to Mandingo is like Garnett to Shaq, but it gives a chance to post this where you can see some sort of comparison:
Jessie J and 2 Black Dicks

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^The actress is thinner than most girls, not taller.

how is it possible some of you guys claim that this dick is only 7,5-8 inch long?! I got 7,5 inch long dick and I'm nowhere near his size.
Cuz I've got a 7.75" X 5.75-6.25" cock (it tapers, hence the two circumferences), I know what the proportions of my cock are visually, and I know that only women with the biggest "man hands" can comfortably get their hand around my cock while stroking it. I also know from watching other movies that this guy isn't very tall at all, which means the girl isn't either. It all adds up in my head to what I guessed.

Edit: at most, I would say he's 8.5"ish, but that's only pressed.

Last edited: