How big is this cock?

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering how big this cock is. Don't know what the object is next to the cock. Something for a TV I think? If anyone knows exactly what it is, maybe the specs can be found.

The guy is 6'1" and has big hands if that matters. Says he can't quit wrap his hand around it, and that a dollar doesn't go around it by a fair margin either. Don't know the accuracy of those statements.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/mrsatisfier/albums/misc/608054-fat-dick.jpg

What do you think the measurements are?

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too difficult to tell. I have seen MUCH larger and thicker cocks. This one is not exceptional.

neksko

Just Browsing
Media
Can they get the camera closer please?! Looks average, no problems with a hand going around it despite what you say that they say. I'd say 5.5 x 4.5

i'm thinking 6.5x6? It looks more like 5 around but if a dollar bill can't fit around it, has to be over 6 around so... my best guess

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can they get the camera closer please?! Looks average, no problems with a hand going around it despite what you say that they say. I'd say 5.5 x 4.5
There are several other pics but I'm not posting them. I figured this was the best one to try and figure out what the object is. I've seen another taken from the topside with his fingers pressing to hold it out, and it looked like it was about 4 ring fingers wide.

A female friend has been looking for a hung guy for a FWB type thing, and this is the current flavor. My friend has seen him on cam and in numerous pics, and keeps calling it a "huge coke can dick". I knew of this site so I offered to post one pic to see what others thought.

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response